Cleveland RTX-4 Wedges

These look like a nice improvement.

Black satin looks damn good. Interesting to see them go away from vt sole

Really like my RTX 2.0 wedges, and these look great. If they need someone to test and review, sign me up!

These are the best looking no custom wedge I've seen. I love the look. I've been a fan of Cleveland wedges for a while. I would love to put a few of these in the bag. Love the black and chrome satin finishes but have a question about the raw finish...

Pardon my ignorance but does raw always mean raw metal that will rust. Or is it just the name of the color? I've never owned a raw anything so just curious.

These are the best looking no custom wedge I've seen. I love the look. I've been a fan of Cleveland wedges for a while. I would love to put a few of these in the bag. Love the black and chrome satin finishes but have a question about the raw finish...

Pardon my ignorance but does raw always mean raw metal that will rust. Or is it just the name of the color? I've never owned a raw anything so just curious.

it'll usually rust, the rtx3 raw did.

I don't like the looks of rusted wedges, but some love it, so it's good that they offer it.

Pretty! I liked the look and feel of the RTX-3, but after playing Edel wedges, it’s hard to use wedges that have a leading edge that’s off the ground. I’d have to have the soles/bounce ground off of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those look so sharp and love the grind options. I've never been a black wedge guy, but those are likely to change that.

DAMNIT!

I just purchased some RTX3s and I love them. Can't justify jumping to these new beauties, as much as I would like to.

The chrome finish for sure. Guess I never really got into the all black or satin finish on clubs....yet.

Man they look good! And I love that the full sole option is back.

Tour Raw FTW!!!

I'm thinkin I'm gonna need me a tour raw full sole 56 and 60*. :D

Love the clean looks and the black satin. Definitely going to give these a look. It would have to be something special to knock my CBX out but the Equalizer and TM better watch out.

Those look clean! I'm not a huge fan of the loft stamps, but it looks like this will be another popular wedge line for Cleveland!

They look a cross between the RTX3 and CBX which is a good thing. That dark finish though.....

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Canadan has been sent a wedge in each grind for review so he will be able to update people on his thoughts on each one very soon.

The RTX-3's are by far the best wedges I have ever gamed so if these eclipse those (and by looks they already do).... I better start saving up some money

Wow these look so clean. The RTX3 is going to be really hard to top, cant wait to get my hands on these to see how they compare.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These look sexy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn those look good. Will definitely refresh my RTX 3’s with these for next year.

They look good to me...will definitely check them out in person once they hit stores. My first non-set wedges were Cleveland.

These hit the course tomorrow for some short game practice.

These look really sleek and I bet they flat out perform.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really like these. It would be hard to replace my wedge set up but not impossible.

Back