Cleveland RTX-4 Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That black finish.... man those are nice!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looks like a great evolution to the RTX line. Can't wait to give it a try.

Wow those look pretty darn good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a fan of the changes made. These look good

Some of the sleekest wedges I've ever seen. Just purty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Those look sharp.. just wow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh these look great! The CBX wedge really enabled Cleveland to go with a more tour preferred wedge offering on this release.

These are the best looking wedges they have brought out and I can’t wait to see how they play in person.

Decision time......do I go for the RTX-3 or RTX-4 when I change my wedges at the end of this season.....?

they look great, I will be looking forward to the reviews for sure. I can't wait to compare them to the RTX3

Decision time......do I go for the RTX-3 or RTX-4 when I change my wedges at the end of this season.....?

they are both solid options, I haven't seen side to side picture comparisons, but from what we have been told by Zach at the gamechanger event, the RTX4 will look different, with a smaller footprint. I don't know by how much, but if you are hesitating between the two, I strongly suggest having them side by side and see which one looks better to you.

they are both solid options, I haven't seen side to side picture comparisons, but from what we have been told by Zach at the gamechanger event, the RTX4 will look different, with a smaller footprint. I don't know by how much, but if you are hesitating between the two, I strongly suggest having them side by side and see which one looks better to you.

Yeah, I am hoping that the club where I got my RTX 2.0 from will have them both in soon so I can go and compare and hit them

Just take my money now

Nice clean look. Should make the RTX fans happy.

Been waiting to hear about these for a while! Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Always been a huge fan of Cleveland wedges and these are no exception. That raw finish looks outstanding and the xlow option will make many people happy.

I have a 1 year old set of RTX-3’s in the basement which I love but those black RTX-4 are gorgeous!

Every single change made is something that I really like. Sounds like RTX4 might be exactly what their wedge lineup needs.

The RTX 3 were really good wedges to improve upon those is hard to imagine but Cleveland did a great job. These look fantastic

I need to see and hear more. RTX3 was a fantastic wedge but wasn't really adopted by tour players, so the idea of making these with tour in mind makes sense.

I need to see and hear more. RTX3 was a fantastic wedge but wasn't really adopted by tour players, so the idea of making these with tour in mind makes sense.

it does, especially since the other parts of the market are very well served with the CBX and the smart soles

it does, especially since the other parts of the market are very well served with the CBX and the smart soles

Interesting note is a lot of their tour players have been playing these under the name RTX Proto.

I liked the 3 and these look great. Really a fan of the black wedges!!!!!

I liked the 3 and these look great. Really a fan of the black wedges!!!!!

yes, I have the RTX3 in black and I love them, I love how they wear.

Back