2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

BOOOOH Bubba

Hunter Mahan back to E.

358...lord

Can you explain why Rory does not have an earlier time?

Don't they just split the field in two then effectively swap the two halves round the next day, so since Rory went out last of the second half yesterday he now goes out last of the first half today?

Day set up for eagle putt on 2. 2 putt birdie more likely.

bad double for Lee. Day his driving the ball well again. would be nice to see him go low on the front 9 and play a good back

Ernie is not having fun.

Sends going the wrong way so far today.

Im genuinely curious.

I have no idea. Something like a split line, anyone above that line, starting at the line is first tee off the second day?

i'm a wreck for ernie. knowing what it feels like to hit a good shot, be close to the hole, and have 0% chance of making the putt, only hoping that you don't yip it so far past the hole that you 3-putt from inside 10'.

Kuchar always looks to switch his weight to the back of his heels right before he swings. Didn't bother me before but it looks more exaggerated now.

Don't they just split the field in two then effectively swap the two halves round the next day, so since Rory went out last of the second half yesterday he now goes out last of the first half today?

That sounds like a thing. Never thought of it like that.

I understand how its done so to speak, just don't understand why its done.
If weather is a concern, which it is every week, the field should be reversed.

if only he didn't 3 jack on 18 yesterday. Red Numbers would be back on the scoreboard.

Quit trying to justify that it was a good pick Dean

Quit trying to justify that it was a good pick Dean

he and I played The Golf Club last night. I showed him where it's impossible to miss.

All four in the Grace/Poults/Bubba group are short on the 225 yard par 3.

I understand how its done so to speak, just don't understand why its done.
If weather is a concern, which it is every week, the field should be reversed.

Do they do it that way in other tournaments? I could have sworn it was last in-first out in other events, but I may be misremembering.

Day didn't exactly leave a tap in for birdie on 2

Back