Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

We may be playing golf the Saturday after Christmas again this year
I think that sunday is clear for me...and oddly enough christmas day

We may be playing golf the Saturday after Christmas again this year

That's what I'm talking about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that sunday is clear for me...and oddly enough christmas day

The little one has surgery the 23rd so all of our Christmas plans got put on hold. I may have the green light for that Sunday too. Mrs V may be sick of me by then and want me out of the house for a few hours

That Sunday is definitely possible. Are we actually making plans to golf in December weeks in advance?

Stop golfing around holidays when I'm out of town haha.

Oh and the whole broken vertebrae thing that I'm not supposed to be swinging and blah blah blah.

That Sunday is definitely possible. Are we actually making plans to golf in December weeks in advance?

Feels kinda wrong

I will be playing this Sunday. 47 and sunny ill take it!

So what if it's a little chilly tomorrow I'll be golfing

Where are you golfing?

Big met hotdeal at 1015

Big met hotdeal at 1015

lol I was actually thinking I bet it was big met since it is the only hot deal that only had 3 spots left. I will probably jump on that one if you don't mind

We may be the only ones on the course, and I'll actually wait for you.......... Oooohhhh burn!

We may be the only ones on the course, and I'll actually wait for you.......... Oooohhhh burn!

Luckily I live 3 minutes away. Booked it, golf now fees are starting to become a joke but whatever.

Take note Mike of the dedication it takes to play when it is 37 degrees out, seems like that may make a good RR player. Hint Hint

Well this should be interesting. Heading out in a few min.

noted.

c758b750c7f86796ab0bd0edda35a3ce.jpg

It must not be peak golf season anymore

We need an Indiana rivalry versus Ohio or Michigan . The best here versus their best

straight up match play or stroke play

unfortunately I only saw maybe 3 or so Indiana guys . So I guess I need to play as a team of one

We need an Indiana rivalry versus Ohio. The best here versus their best

straight up match play or stroke play

we had a few IN guys back in the day that posted and came out to events, not so many now, would be a pretty small field

we had a few IN guys back in the day that posted and came out to events, not so many now, would be a pretty small field
other day I walked in the golf shop (that was pretty full) and talked to the owner about my online golf program I'm in . He never even knew they offered such a thing :)

not a big attraction around here. I guess it will be back to men's club events and hoping not to be put in last group for a sure 5 hour round. Such is golf here

you guys are lucky to have the big followings in certain areas

Hi GregDan!
Hey buddy! How ya been?

Man it's been a long time since I've been able to tee it up with the Ohio crew. thinking that should change in 2016...

Hey buddy! How ya been?

Man it's been a long time since I've been able to tee it up with the Ohio crew. thinking that should change in 2016...

Been good! How have you been? And yes you should definitely change that.

Been good! How have you been? And yes you should definitely change that.
glad to hear it! I've been good. shower busy around this time of year so looking forward to the slow down and playing some more golf next year.

Back