Airline travel tags

CajunMan

Reaction score
Handicap
10.9 USGA
I am getting ready to travel on the airlines with my clubs. I just received my SKB deluxe hard case and feel pretty confident that my clubs will be safe but I am looking for a luggage tag that can survive the journey. Any suggestions and experience would be appreciated. Thanks, Tim

I have laminated my business cards and added my cell number and they can be zip tied to the golf bag and case.

I have this exact case and I use a material style luggage tag. It had preprinted space for your info on the back. It's flexible and it attached to the handle by a plastic cord. I've travelled all over with it and have never had an issue.

Thanks! I will look into a material style luggage tag. It is a really nice case. Looks airline proof! Lol Tim

Thanks! I will look into a material style luggage tag. It is a really nice case. Looks airline proof! Lol Tim

Don't know if you looked into it or not but I used ShipSticks when we flew down to FLA. Comes with insurance and I couldn't have been happier. When I looked, it as almost the same as checking an additional bag.

I’m waiting for someone to make an Ultimate Gathering luggage tag since this will be in use quite a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this exact case and I use a material style luggage tag. It had preprinted space for your info on the back. It's flexible and it attached to the handle by a plastic cord. I've travelled all over with it and have never had an issue.

Do you use a luggage strap to secure the case? Tim

Back