The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

Freaking love me some Jason Finley.

RFC enjoying the spoils of victory. I told him the Rallo "Wedgeducation off the roof" story, which he loved.

a4acdd679443518386ad45c86dc4d733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFC enjoying the spoils of victory. I told him the Rallo "Wedgeducation off the roof" story, which he loved.

a4acdd679443518386ad45c86dc4d733.jpg

Now that's a man I don't mind seeing holding the belt!!!

RFC!!!!

“Team Redemption” and THP-

Well, another Grandaddy is behind us and I have spent my morning eating a breakfast provided by THP to celebrate our victory and begin the talk about how the result will be different next year. The one thing I do know is whatever comes of next years Grandaddy will be a great time and we are looking forward to it as much as the group the Canadan will lead in 2016.

As we have said multiple times, this is one of our favorite times of year as well and something we all look forward to as well. Thanks to Team Redemption for being a part of it and a great group to spend a couple of days with and have a lot of fun.

The competition part is always great fun and provides the source to talk plenty of trash but it is just a small part of what the event is all about which all starts with a good group of people who love golf and above all else, a great time. So, regardless of the competition outcome, we all won in the fun and good time department.

Reading through the thread and the recaps it is always great to see how much fun and enjoyment everyone had and hopefully you can see we all feel the same way. I spent some time with Matt earlier this week and as we did last week we discussed other cool things we can do. We will always find ways to make it different but try to continue to make it the highlight of the year.

Couple people to thank as part of my recap:
-Josh and Morgan – Thanks for having the community to allow this group to come together and be a part of it.
-Matt Wood and The Hideaway Team – As many of you know, Matt has been a big part of this all three years now and is a tremendous part of how we are able to pull this great experience off. The entire staff at The Hideaway along with our host members are great and truly embrace the event as well.
-Harry – Without his leadership and embracing this event, it would not happen and his perfect record of good events and captaincy speaks for itself, he has led me to 5 HOF tags (in case any of you forgot we had 5 each)
-ZooCrew – A true collection of people all coming together to make this event really cool and a very good crew to still be a part of. Everyone does their part to pull off this event and make it special and the behind the scenes work to get this done is a tall task.
THP Community – Without all of the people following along the event would still be fun but seeing all of the people “watching it at home” is very cool and to hear from many about it is always great. Keep doing what you all do.
Team Redemption – Lived up to all the hype from the way you prepared for the event and represented the community and definitely did not break rule #1 for the event.

Finally, not to single out one member of Team Redemption but to my buddy Taylor……congrats on working hard on your goals and doing what you have done. It was fun to share a couple more rounds with you and the law of averages will come to fruition at some point down the road for you!

Thanks to everyone for allowing me to be a part of it and look forward to seeing what is next! Who is ready for the 2916 Grandaddy?

I can only hope that I'll be around in 2916! Haha

Gotta love Finley. Great post

Great post Mr Finley, even took it easy on Mr Hacker

Nice post Mr Finley. I would love the chance to take you on next year but until I get a chance I will enjoy everything you guys do to make this event what it is

Great post by Jason Finley. He can sure talk a good game, but I would too if I had all those HOF tags. Really I can't say thank you enough to him and everyone else that worked to make this event what it is. So fun hanging out and meeting everyone.

Last edited:
Back to my recaps:

Tuesday -

I wake up and i'm ready to go. I don't get the sense of nervousness or anything. I'm pretty relaxed. Like a kid before his first day of school I laid out my clothes the night before. A quick shower, morning selfie for the fans & I'm out the door. I grab my backpack, Oban shaft, and head to the lobby. No way i'm missing this bus & its seems others had the dame idea. JB, GG & a few of the guys are already down there. I step into the coffee shop and grab a Red Bull. I know I probably don't need any extra energy, but it was more done out of habit than anything else. We get on the bus and my earbuds go in. It wasn't to alienate anyone or anything like that. I'm a music guy, music sets my mind right and allows me to focus with whatever the task is at hand. I have a "Golf Mix" i play and it's a mixture of different kinds of music. Next thing i know we are pulling into the street that leads up to the Hideaway. If I thought this place was beautiful at night, daylight exposed all of its beauty. The flowers were prettier, the air was crisper and the surroundings had a calm and peacefulness about it. It's hard to explain other than to say it just felt right. WE head to the locker room and that was an adventure. I made a couple of wrong turns & thought to myself "holy crap this place is huge". I find my way back to where our lockers were and there it was, my name plate over a locker. Seeing such a simple gesture shot some emotions through me and it was kind of symbolic about this event. No detail is overlooked and everything is considered.

I put my gear away and head down to eat some breakfast. Time to find out what these breakfast sliders are all about. As advertised they were pretty good. I am not normally a breakfast guy, but I put three away with some OJ. I step out to the balcony and my lord what a view. I think there were several of us out there and we couldn't stand it anymore. We walk down the stairs to the staging areas where the carts are and find out bags. We all look nervously for our gear. Sounds silly, but I had the feeling like I was looking for my lost kid at the grocery store. A couple of glances and boom there she is in all of her green glory. The bags were stunning and looked better than I could have ever imagined. I double check the gear and make sure it's all as I ordered and started to organize my bag. Only one thing was wrong, but considering all the bags that had to be built I was in no way gonna complain or say anything. It was minuscule in the grand scheme of things and not anything that would prevent me from playing my best. Digging through the bag i see two dozen Chrome Soft prototype balls. YES! I was hoping we would get to put these in play. About this time I realized I left my Grandaddy Odyssey head cover back at the hotel and was a little bummed, but quickly got over it. I mark my balls with golf dotz Texas flag markers I brought and Misike and I headed to the range.

Range time was interesting. I wanted to warm up & validate the ball flight/distances I saw the day before during my fitting. Everything was on point except for my driver. I'm 100% sure it was my nerves and swing than the gear. The DBD 9* +2 with the Kuro Kage was launching too high and cutting left to right more than I wanted to see. I drop it down to 8* and it got better, but man I felt like I was hitting moon shots. I thought to myself "don't be the #InternetGolfer" settle down. Just to see I swapped out the Kuro Kage for the Oban we were given. A few swings and I was in a groove. My mid ball flight was back, I was hitting the distances I wanted, and most of all my confidence was back. I decided to ride with it and move on. I head over to the putting green to get a feel of the speed. Rolling a few putts I was working on pace and hitting my lines. Greens rolled well, but nothing like I haven't putted on before. Once I got my lag putts down I concentrated on hitting putts from 8' and in. Little did I know this would be the distances i would need to make the next few days to stay competitive in my matches.

Next thing I know Matt Wood is addressing us as a group and giving us our instructions for the day. It's go time and we head to our cart. I bump into Neubarth and he has a 6-pack of bloody mary's. "You want one" he asked, Of course! One sip and they were all as advertised. Just what I needed. Off to #18 on the Dye to start my Grandaddy. I'll try to paint the picture, but do yourself a favor and check out the Live thread and see the pictures. Truly amazing. You have an elevated tee box with Water right in front of you providing a forced carry. Left is no good. Right is OK, but don't get cute. So you basically have to hit a straight shot or play a big draw. The carry didn't seem to be an issue in terms of carry distance, but the mind games it plays is real. Thank you Mr. Pete Dye!

I need to take a minute and admit something that I didn't share with anyone. I was jacked up on that 1st tee box. To the point where they turned into nerves. I was about as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. My palms have never sweat during my 9 years of soccer or my 7 years of football. For two days of the competition my right hand was sweaty. I kept wiping it down and twisting it around my grips to get it dry. before each shot I took I had to wipe my hands down. This was something I've never experienced and I was freaking out. I was truly lost. I just closed my eyes and started to take deep breaths. I made sure my grip pressure was light and just focused on positive thoughts. So needless to say that tee shot was not something I was looking forward to.

The time comes to tee off. Its really a blur and all I remember is Misike telling me nice drive. YES! my driver didn't fly off into the lake and I hit the fairway, mission accomplished. The nerves are still there, my hands are still sweating, but now my confidence is sky high. I won't go into each shot because I think we killed the update thread, but this match with Ethan & Scotty G versus M&M was tight the whole way through. No team was ever more than 2 up & quality shots/putts were made to halve or win holes. When each team is winning holes with birdies and pars you can't be mad. Here is the running joke with #TeamLefty, It seemed like I was having to make every single short putt, no gimmes were being had. So I was giving them crap (in a nice way) for making me putt short putts. Looking back each one was to either halve or win the hole, so I understood not giving them to me, but I wasn't about to waste an opportunity to ride them about it and maybe get in their heads a little. Love you Ethan & ScottyG!! :act-up: (for the record, i drained each and every one of them, center cup)

We halved a 9 and we lost one. After the 18 Ethan and I had a conversation about how our match was an absolute battle, mentally draining/exhausting & yet we had the time of our lives. Ethan mentioned that he needs to figure out how to let loose and have fun on the course. I told him we just did it. I told him some advice that was given to me by a wise Panda, get into the zone over the shot, concentrate and execute. Once the ball is in the air, go back to the party because their isnt anything you can do to change the results of the shot, good or bad. Just smile a little more and it will all work out. Ethan and Scotty G are great individuals who play golf. I am honored to have shared 18 holes with them, & would do it again.

The afternoon brought on Alt shot. We were fighting daylight and the change was made to go true alt shot. One person tees off on the odds, the other takes the evens, alt shot until the ball is in the cup. The back 9 on the Clive would be the setting and I finally get to see this gem. It was me and Mike (misike) v ScottyG & #AimPointExpress DNevs. From the first tee box I kept the mind games going and commented on the hybrid DNevs was taking off the tee. I asked him if it was "Ladies flex" & that makes him back off the shot. Mission accomplished I'm in his head. He takes a swing and hooks it left into the rough behind some trees. I step up and put one down the fairway. There would be a lot of back and forth in the match and like earlier, no team was more than 2 up. On #8 DNevs has a putt to close us out. Downhill slider that is moving from right to left. He did his #AimPointExpress routine which took fooooorrrreeeevvveeerrrr! :act-up: He putts the ball and it missed low and left. I give him the putt and it's up to me to make this hole to extend the match. Still in gamesmanship mode I told him it was three not two fingers on the AImPOint scale. Now I have a 6-7 foot putt, just like I've made all day long. I jokingly tell DNevs "Plumb BOb" is where it's at and proceed to act like i know what I am doing plumb bobbing for a read. I pick my line and drain the putt. That putt going in gave us some confidence and seemed to take a little wind out of their sails.

Now I will preface this next part by saying I would like to think my trash talk had DNevs rattled. It could've been something else, but only he knows.

They still have the box & DNevs is up to tee off on #9. I notice he can't tee the ball up and his hands are not steady. He pulls the tee out of the ground & tosses is away only to put the same type of tee back into the ground. I notice this and comment "Hey D, you know that's the same tee you just threw away right?" He doesn't respond and and swings away. He sliced one off the tee into the base of some trees that stayed up. Advantage M7M. I step up and hit the best drive I've hit all day long. Split the fairway and we are golden. Now Dnevs and his tee shot didnt do ScottyG any favors with where it ended up. Being a lefty actually helped him in this spot, but he needed to pull off a big 'ol draw to get it back into the fairway and playable. I didn't see the swing, but heard the shot and then palm trees rattle by the little waterfall/creek that was just off the fairway. The shot didnt go as planned and he dunks one into the water hazard. Now we are really in the drivers seat. sitting pretty in the fairway and all we have to do is make par and win the hole to halve the match. Misike did his job and put one about 100 yards or so out. We chipped up and ended up two putting for the par and halve the hole. Once it was over we all hugged it out and acknowledged another battle was waged and we had a blast doing it.

For all the trash talk DNevs endured, he's one hell of a golfer and I needed every mental advantage I got to halve that match. Thank you DNevs, ScottyG & Ehtan for making my first round at the Hideaway so memorable and one that I will never forget. This round with Mike (Misike) was perfect and we ham & egged it pretty good for two dudes who never played a round together. I would be proud to be your teammate anytime brother. Remember, "Stay Gold Pony Boy" & we don't say "I'm Sorry"

Next up. MikeG v DNevs part II, Match Play

Day 2 - Monday

Monday morning started with a nice breakfast at the hotel with the team, followed by everyone waiting outside for the bus to come get us and take us to ECPC. Finley told us the night before that the bus would be outside at 7:45am, no earlier. That didn’t stop us from being out there at 7:30am ready and waiting. On the bus ride to ECPC everyone was pretty laid back, but again, I could sense the anticipation of what was to come in a few minutes. As soon as we got there, a few of us got our pictures right outside the gate, and then hurried to catch up with the rest of the group who were already almost to the front doors. Walking up, we’re greeted by Harry, Finley, #Chad, ScottyG, Ethan, Dnevs and the man himself, Roger Cleveland! Harry starts out by welcoming us all, and emphasizing that we are their guests, so if we need anything at all, please ask. Then we get to go in and tour ECPC, which was pretty cool. Jason shows us where they build clubs and we get to see “Phil’s Junkyard”. Ethan also shares a cool story of how Phil will just come back there and talk to the clubmakers about clubs, and what he wants to see in new designs. We also get to see the indoor fitting studio, as well as the putting area with a wall full of putters that we get to choose from for our fitting. After that, it’s on to the fitting, which is in 3 groups of 4, lasting 1 hour for each rotation. I was in the 3rd rotation so I had some time to get warmed up. I was planning on doing my putter fitting first, but I heard someone say “Roger is in the bunker over there and ready to give some instruction, who wants to go?”. Uh, duh. I scurried over there, and he’s just finishing up some chipping lessons with a couple guys (TexasHacker and I think Harvamp). He says “OK guys, enough with the chipping, are you ready to get down in the bunker?” We all get down there, and he goes over some basics with us, talking about the stance (wide stance, with front leg bent at about a 45° angle), where your weight should be (at least 70% on the front leg), how your body should move (hips on down stay stationary), where to hit (an imaginary line 3 inches before the ball on entry, and 3 inches past the ball on exit). Roger actually came behind me and helped me setup, and coached me through a few swings until I was doing it correctly. After using Roger’s technique, I was hitting some of the best sand shots I’ve ever hit. And consistently hitting them. One of the coolest things was to hit a nice sand shot and then hear him say, “That’s it, now you’ve got it. You’re making it look easy now”. He really is a top notch instructor, and did not get frustrated in the least with any of us. Pretty cool. After that, I went inside and rolled some putts with Steve from Callaway watching. I tried a few models, but after rolling the 2-Ball Fang it was a clear winner. Next up was the fitting. 99% sure my fitter’s name was Nick, and he was excellent. We started out talking about my game, what I currently hit, and what expectations I had. After that we started with some Apex CF irons with the Recoil shafts. I was hitting some pretty good shots with them, but he told me my swing speed was fast enough to give us plenty of shaft options to look at. We tried the Aerotech steelfiber shafts, as well as just stock steel shafts. There were some good shots, but the dispersion was better with the Recoils. He also noticed I had a steeper angle of attack, so we got a lie board out and hit 3 shots. Sure enough, the contact was toe first, so he wanted my irons to be bent 2° upright. Next up was driver. Here is where Nick really shined through. He noticed I was setting up a little open to the target with my shoulders, and as soon as I closed it up I was hitting some bombs with the GBB. Better than I had driven all year. And good driving carried over into golf for me for both days. Thank you Nick so much for that pointer!! We tried various shafts and the one with the best #’s and ball flight for me was the Speeder 665 in Stiff. Next we took a look at some Apex Hybrids, and I was hitting the 3 and 4 pretty good, so that’s what we decided on for the top of my bag. We ended up going GBB 3W set to +1°, to get the correct gapping between driver and hybrids. Same shaft as the driver. For wedges, it was pretty much up to me. I had already hit some MD3 and PM grind wedges earlier with Roger (how many people can type that sentence) and really liked the MD3. Since I only use a 60° from the bunkers and deep rough, we went with the W grind. For the 56° we did S grind for the variety of shots I usually play. Both wedges also bent 2° upright. After that, we turned in my fitting sheet, and the group was getting ready to head over to Callaway Headquarters for a tour and lunch.

At Callaway we got to tour the office and meet some of the ZooCrew. Of course Jrod was waiting with the belt on. Their office looks like a fun place to work, and it seems like they all feed off of eachother’s energy. We saw the Callaway Live studio, as well as the behind the scenes where they do the producing and photo shoots for some of their marketing pieces. Next up we split into 2 groups and did an R&D tour. 30 minutes with the club guys, and 30 with the ball guys. I won’t get to in depth with this; I don’t want to accidently talk about something I’m not supposed to. I will say I was really blown away with all of the work that goes into designing, manufacturing and testing a golf ball. Same thing with the clubs. And how passionate the engineers were about what they did. There is some really, really cool tech that goes into these products.After that we get ushered back into the Callaway Live set, where a couple of guys (the owner and another VP of Oban Shafts) greet us. They give their backgrounds, talk about Oban shafts, and then break out 12 shafts that will be coming out in a limited release in conjunction with Callaway. But, us 12 get to try them out before anybody else. Sweet! Next stop, a great buffet lunch in the meeting room with guys from each department to answer any questions we wanted to ask. That’s when the CEO, Chip, walks in and stays for another 30 minutes or so fielding all of our questions. He described himself as an “equipment junkie” and you could tell he really enjoyed golf and was just genuinely concerned about putting out quality equipment. Just a really down to earth guy. One thing that stood out to me is that Callaway will always be looking to innovate and push the envelope, but really want to connect with their customers as well, which is great to see from a consumer standpoint. Finally it was time for us to get on the bus with the #ZooCrew and head to the desert. The drive went by pretty quickly for me. It helped that Ethan had packed a cooler full of anything you could want (variety of beer, wine, chips, beef jerky, candy etc.). Highlights of the ride for me was talking with various team members about our fitting, and what we had been through so far, as well as getting to know some of the #ZooCrew members. Jrod racing to the bathroom and coming out with the Super “J” suit and belt was pretty dang funny. Towards the end of the ride, we find out that dinner that night will be at The Hideaway! After a quick scramble to check into the hotel we’re back on the bus and pulling into The Hideaway. The guard “shack” is huge, with an outside fireplace. One of the guys asked “does that guy (the security guard) live in that house?”. And it was a serious question, lol. After we get off the bus we are greeted by Matt Woods, margaritas and a very tasty mexican buffet. I got to spend some time talking to Pete and Ethan from Callaway before Matt gave us some very cool gifts (Hideaway Tumblers, Hideaway Nexbelt, Hideaway branded Bobby Jones polo) and we see the matchups for the next day. MikeG and I are together all day, which we already knew. The first 2 matches will be against ScottyG and Ethan, the final match will be Dnevs and Ethan. Cool, can’t wait! Final destination of the day was back to the hotel lobby for some more drinks with teammates and the #ZooCrew at the hotel bar. Part of what made this so cool was just hanging out with the entire group and talking golf, life, or whatever came up. I went to bed that night on cloud 9, ready to finally see The Hideaway in the daylight, and of course my new, freshly built clubs!

To be continued……..
42ee732527a94a84a21f7d9d58625cf5.jpg
3b0473cf6b717c8aff032b8cb5991ca3.jpg
b81dcf5909f483d41ec71ffc513b1bde.jpg
12aeb58f7e3e64718b9be56d26cd5900.jpg
3ece1e03a2468255506b5421c1492911.jpg

Great stuff Misike.
Not only is Chip an equipment junkie, he is a fantastic player.

Man I have just been slammed with work since returning. My recap is coming! No way have I forgotten about the granddaddy.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to add another thank you. To the THP community, thank you for following along the entire time. Not just while we were in California, but in the months leading up. We took a new approach to a team event and without the interaction it wouldnt have been possible. Not to mention that the Live Update Thread was epic. Upwards of 200 followers at one time?! Thats so awesome. It was a privilege to play for my team and represent a community i care deeply for. So thanks again THP

Seeing those images always gets me hyped up. Another great event and a perfect end to a great year!

Greatest event ever and it's not even close.

Got grading done yesterday so I can dive in on recaps today.

Caught up on recaps and hope to get some of mine done tomorrow. I recapped as it was happening a little, but want to expand on some things that I didn't want to type from my phone while I was trying to not fall asleep in Cali.

Because I know there will be a ton of these, links to previous recap posts will be below:

Part #1 - #TheGrandaddy as a Whole - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...The-Memories&p=4171794&viewfull=1#post4171794

Part #2 - Travel Day

So, as I mentioned in the first post the journey to get TO the event itself wasn't just one day of travel for me, but really about 1 year and 364 days, hahaha. Travel day finally arriving was fantastic though, met up with Cdp (Colin) in the Tulsa Airport and then saw him a couple of times as he was walking past my seat on the way to the very back of the plane, I believe they strapped a seat to the tail of the plane for him on both parts of the journey. Was exciting to get to Dallas because I knew I'd be meeting up with JB, GG, Philly, and eventually Cdp again. Its always good to see JB and GG again because I do work with them but don't really get to see eachother but a couple times of year. The coolest thing for me though was seeing Philly sitting there and I could absolutely sense how excited/anxious/curious/etc he was. I've said it before and will again, as much as this whole thing wow'd me, the greatest pleasure I get at BIG events is watching others, nothing but smiles from me because of that.

After we arrive, meet up with Misike and Harvmp for the ride to the hotel, where we also saw someone go down at the baggage claim with seizures, an interesting start. Ride over was a blast because you could literally feel the excitement of everyone. Luckily GG sat in the back with me so we could watch some football, sadly the Rams don't know how to use Gurley, but I digress. After arrival and check-in it was time to clean up from the airplane re-cycled air stank and then meet up at the bar. These are always my favorite moments at most events, the meeting up, introducing, laughing, smiling, and just getting to know GOOD people. At this moment I realized I got an excellent group of guys for my team and it was going to be a freaking blast of a few days for us all, everyone really did just mesh and hit it off. Jeff Neubarth came by to have a couple drinks with us and the man is astounding, I will talk more about him in detail later, but I'm a Jeff fan forever.

Dinner was crazy emotional for me, but we will get to that, TONS of food that GG and JB got for us (anything truffle has my heart, when its mac and cheese, I will cut a fool for it) and it was all really good. Drinks were plentiful. Laughs were plentiful. I got to get up and give the rundown of what all of these knuckleheads being there meant to me and what the event itself did too. I said it there, and will now, I am so so so so so proud of each of you for how you handled yourselves in the buildup for this event, I mean that from the bottom of my heart, you took something I asked of you, accepted it, and ran with it. There was a lot of hand movement during my speech (Ddec vid of it somewhere) but I'm a teacher and coach by trade so its to be expected. Went over pairings and there was some really cool reactions to them as I read them out, including Ddec and JB almost puking when they got paired both sessions (kidding....ish....hehe). My path on pairings was simple, it was all about fun, smiles, and the people, and we got that. I wouldn't change a thing there, not a single thing. Was fun to tell people my journey and what the week meant to me, and I didn't get dusty somehow which is big for me.

(Dean video below):
[video=youtube;izpX-_gaDgw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izpX-_gaDgw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Fast forward to the arrival of the Darth One aka Jason Finley and a cart of swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. Bags were passed out and a big box was sat to the side I didn't think anything of at all...then MikeG got up...hahaha. Mike is a dear friend of mine, and like me he wears his heart on his sleeve, thank goodness he kept it together because I was on the brink of losing it while he was talking as well and would have if he had. The box is handed to me to open, and after Ddec assisted me in defeating the evil bubble-wrap monster, there was the most beautiful framed pin-flag I have ever seen, from The Hideaway. Better yet, it was signed by my guys which had to have taken an act of congress to get it around the country, as well as the #ZooCrew. I cannot say to this day in words how much this means to me, even with Neb's damndable Nebraska N on there (BOOMER!), it is legitimately my most prized golf item and will always be as such. I can't believe Mike pulled this off, and thank you to the guys for helping, and big thanks to Matt Wood and Jason Finley for helping make it happen. You are ALL amazing.

76ecbd6c60068b0b5fdd8bde7f49fb50.jpg

Swag was opened up after, with not just the shirts/pullovers we were expecting but a TON of shirts (6 iirc), belt, long sleeve logo'd shirt, 3 hats, an amazing jacket, and all in the coolest freaking duffle bag ever with #TheGrandaddy logo on it. We all just sort of sat there with a perma-smile on our faces, and the best part is it would NOT leave the entire trip. After Rallo made an entry as only he could (and would, again, and again, and again) Finley, JB, and GG retired for the night. The rest hung around, laughed more than I have in a long time, drank, laughed some more, shots of Patron, more laughs, and finally retiring to bed. Well, I went to bed, the guys took tons of swag pics and Rallo did his now famous product testing of the jacket we got for all to see.

(Rallo product testing below):
[video=youtube;3NJJ4aymN-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NJJ4aymN-I[/video]

It was an incredible day. But it was only going to get better. I'll be back with my fitting day recap later on.

I honestly can't wait to read more recaps. I hope more jump in soon.

I got my Sunday done, but it's tougher doing the other days. They are coming

I got my Sunday done, but it's tougher doing the other days. They are coming
I really really really want to do my "people" recap, but I'm making myself wait until last with that so I get through all the other days/happenings. So much awesome to put into words.

Back