GoFundMe Campaign to get Mike Dean XXIO Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, for a $100.00 donation would you give a personal chutting lesson?
Absolutely..i would also give that person a guest spot on the next video in the series

hahaha dude someone donated 5 dollars.

DON'T BE ANONYMOUS!! THAT'S UNFAIR!
Read the post two above yours :) I didn't care about being anonymous to THP, I was actually afraid some High School friend or mine might see it and ask me to help fund his son's summer trip to the XBox Olympics :D

Read the post two above yours :) I didn't care about being anonymous to THP, I was actually afraid some High School friend or mine might see it and ask me to help fund his son's summer trip to the XBox Olympics :D

hahahaha that's amazing.

Per my campaign manager

We are able to offer signed photos for $5 (he will have to handle the shipping Im lazy) and video shoutouts for $10 (and we all know the 441 videos are the best)
So was the 5 ft drill a freebie!!!

This is hilarious.

I now challenge every other fellow low 90's swing speed player to help our brother out in this campaign. Besides if we get him one before ClubClash, that means there just might be one up for grabs.

After you are done making a donation to Mike, I heard there is a teenager somewhere looking to go to Europe this summer and needs some help.

Hahhahah this thread is hiliarious!

I'm surprised the incredible donation incentives don't have the fund up in the thousands already...haha

Please i couldnt get a winter rate round of golf put of them

Then its time to begin recruiting others.
So lets see. I will fund said XXIO driver, but you have to come and pick it up at the Live Club Testing in Tampa in January.

Twitter blast sent out for ya Mike

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Haha.

Then its time to begin recruiting others.
So lets see. I will fund said XXIO driver, but you have to come and pick it up at the Live Club Testing in Tampa in January.

Haha.
Do i have to actually golf?

I'm predicting this thread reaches an all time Epic level.

Nope.
You can man the FlightScope
Yes dummy of course you have to golf.
Uggh.
Spirit 99 bucks rountrip lol

Should you change the goal of the gofund me page to 99? Maybe 150 so you can take a bag and pick your seat?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This made me laugh out loud.
Although I am sure he can pick through the clubs to put a bag together at THP HQ.

U must be ln tapatalk where u cant see all the tags

This made me laugh harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back