Laura and I both went for the 20 because we found the size to be large enough, but the design of the 32 would definitely accommodate cupholders.
It's a great rum holder, too. Love my 32oz.

Also have a 20oz, which would be more practical for car situations.

Laura and I both went for the 20 because we found the size to be large enough, but the design of the 32 would definitely accommodate cupholders.

My 32 and tumblers are perfect for what I need.

I agree the 32 would fit fine...but that's a lot of coffee. I saw the little rambler low ball mugs the other day and may have to pick one of those up. Perfect coffee cup...

I've been rocking the mini yeti. No top, limited diet coke, lotsaaaaa rum! It's perfect.

They need to create one for the bike

I've been rocking the mini yeti. No top, limited diet coke, lotsaaaaa rum! It's perfect.
And ice stays there for days. Days!
They need to create one for the bike

Hmm. Interesting idea. I could dig that for trail riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

think I'm going to buy one for my the person I have in our family secret santa. He spends a lot of time in the car driving and I know he's a coffee guy. Anyone find the 30oz to be an issue in any cup holders? Or should I do the 20oz just to be safe?

30 oz works in my jeep. Also had it in a couple ford cars with no issues

really? I was in Dick's the other night and there were shelves full of them.

you can't find one down here right now....it's crazy!

think I'm going to buy one for my the person I have in our family secret santa. He spends a lot of time in the car driving and I know he's a coffee guy. Anyone find the 30oz to be an issue in any cup holders? Or should I do the 20oz just to be safe?
I have the 30 oz. and really haven't had any issues at all fitting it in cup holders. I was a little critical of the Yeti for keeping coffee warm at first. I mean, it does, but not to the same extent that it keeps ice/liquids cold. I still think that is true; however, I made coffee at home this morning at 6:30 am...and now at 12:50 pm...it is still warm. Not hot, but warm.

I have had no issues with the 32oz in cup holders. Has the tapered bottom so fits in most.
Beags is on it. The tapered bottom makes it fit in just about everything. I even wedge mine (tightly) into the small cupholder on the golf cart.

These are made of unicorn horn and black magic. I don't understand how they do it.

Not a tumbler, but after not being able to figure out a Christmas gift for my dad, I bit the bullet and went with one of these.

8ead78427d4cafcdbc9c04c407e7707f.jpg

I did this half-knowing it ends up in my golf cart quite a bit in 2016…

Nice Pete!

Not a tumbler, but after not being able to figure out a Christmas gift for my dad, I bit the bullet and went with one of these.

8ead78427d4cafcdbc9c04c407e7707f.jpg

I did this half-knowing it ends up in my golf cart quite a bit in 2016…

Sounds like lots of use coming from that so the bullet won't be too bad

That cooler fits perfectly in the back well of a golf cart. Most of the parents use them when following their children during golf tournaments.

Absolutely CRAZY to see how much people are selling these for on eBay. Even Amazon has them marked up to $70-$80 buck.

High demand...for a cup

Picked one up for my girlfriends father, I don't know why I didn't get one for myself and the new push cart.

Maybe I can borrow his for a bit.

Absolutely CRAZY to see how much people are selling these for on eBay. Even Amazon has them marked up to $70-$80 buck.

High demand...for a cup
A month ago, our local Dick's Sporting Goods store had literally hundreds of them. When I bought the cooler a few days ago, I didn't see ANY...and there was a sign that said "due to high demand...you are basically F'd if you want one." At least I think that's what it said--I stopped there after​ destressing at the World Beer Hall for an hour.

A month ago, our local Dick's Sporting Goods store had literally hundreds of them. When I bought the cooler a few days ago, I didn't see ANY...and there was a sign that said "due to high demand...you are basically F'd if you want one." At least I think that's what it said--I stopped there after​ destressing at the World Beer Hall for an hour.
I saw some about 10 days ago. Now, nothing. It's crazy.

I saw a few in the keys, I should have bought them

Worth. Every. Penny.

Going back on what I said yesterday. We just got about 200 30 oz in our truck today. Sold about 50 by the time I left at 2.

The Yeti website says they're backordered. I figure if the website of the company that makes them is out of them, getting them elsewhere is going to be nigh impossible, so I've stopped looking.

They are great. I never thought I'd spend that much for a cup, but it's worth it. The can coozies are good too, but don't fit in any cup holders. There is another company, Engle, that makes some. I haven't tried those out, but they look the same and have the same construction.

Back