GoFundMe Campaign to get Mike Dean XXIO Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha OMG this is awesome

Wow, stepped it up with the $100 contribution mark. A personal Chutting lesson... That's Priceless

Sure hope i didnt promise anything too crazy for 25

I'm very worried about the potential outcomes here. And by worried, I mean: :popcorn:

$40 thus far. Too damn funny. Guess he needs all the help he can get for #TheCup.

Where are all those 441 supporters now? Put your money where your mouth is peoples!

This is too funny! If he gets close, I will donate. Go Captain Mike!

Another $10.00. Thanks Ryan Thompson!

Mike will be recoding your videos at the conclusion of the campaign. If you would like to gift your video to a lucky individual, we will allow the transfer of ownership.

Another $10.00. Thanks Ryan Thompson!

Mike will be recoding your videos at the conclusion of the campaign. If you would like to gift your video to a lucky individual, we will allow the transfer of ownership.

Look at rtparty making him half way there.

This thread is pretty much gold haha love it

$40 thus far. Too damn funny. Guess he needs all the help he can get for #TheCup.

Where are all those 441 supporters now? Put your money where your mouth is peoples!
It could be the hashtag killer

This is hilarious. I tell you what. You have a seemore m7, Wilson staff Southside and another putter up in the market place? I'm too lazy to look it up. Lol. I'll donate the asking price of those items and you can put them in my payotforward challenge Google doc. How's that sound?

This thread is way too good! I couldn't pass up the chance to help

This is hilarious. I tell you what. You have a seemore m7, Wilson staff Southside and another putter up in the market place? I'm too lazy to look it up. Lol. I'll donate the asking price of those items and you can put them in my payotforward challenge Google doc. How's that sound?
Incredible gesture Kang.

Looks like Michigan ave, m7 and Corona del mar. $315. Deal?

Hey mike, that covers the airfare.
Kang comes in like a BOSS!

:D

Oh wow

Kang making dreams come true. Looks like 441 gets to see his shadow this winter..

This is out of control

Probably should talk to wife

Ok just sent in my donation. There you go Capt. 441. I support my fellow Buckeye.

Boom! We are up to $85.00!

Boom! We are up to $85.00!
I have no idea how much that little snit who wants to go to Europe has, but I hope she's jealous of "this guy in Oho who wants everybody to buy him a golf club, because he s taken too many Golf Vacations"

LOL. I can onlet imagine her entitled reaction. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back