SuperStroke - Awesome Customer Service

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a new Odyssey V-Line Fang putter. It came from the seller with the SuperStroke countercore grip already installed. It didn't however come with the 50g weight. I wasn't really sure if it should have or not so instead of contacting the seller I contacted SuperStroke. Jess, the agent I corresponded with, told me that a lot of retailers elected not to include the 50g weight or any other weight for that matter with the putter grips that were installed on new putters. The countercore grip purchased separately does come with the 50g weight though. She offered to send me one of the 50g weights at no charge if I felt like I needed it.

So after approximately 4 rounds with the new putter I decided I could use a little more weight as I was leaving a lot of putts just short. I reached out to Jess again and asked her if she could send me the 50g weight. She responded and told me that she would get one out ASAP. Not only did she ship it FedEx and got it here within just a few days she included not just the 50g weight kit, but the entire weight kit. It was totally unexpected but greatly appreciated. I have been using SuperStroke grips for quite some time on all my putters and based on the customer service Jess provided I don't ever see that changing.

b5bfeb833a5b2c667c1b0bb4fc4cdbc3.jpg
1fde82cb32dba78262ee70a8a261501d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a new Odyssey V-Line Fang putter. It came from the seller with the SuperStroke countercore grip already installed. It didn't however come with the 50g weight. I wasn't really sure if it should have or not so instead of contacting the seller I contacted SuperStroke. Jess, the agent I corresponded with, told me that a lot of retailers elected not to include the 50g weight or any other weight for that matter with the putter grips that were installed on new putters. The countercore grip purchased separately does come with the 50g weight though. She offered to send me one of the 50g weights at no charge if I felt like I needed it.

So after approximately 4 rounds with the new putter I decided I could use a little more weight as I was leaving a lot of putts just short. I reached out to Jess again and asked her if she could send me the 50g weight. She responded and told me that she would get one out ASAP. Not only did she ship it FedEx and got it here within just a few days she included not just the 50g weight kit, but the entire weight kit. It was totally unexpected but greatly appreciated. I have been using SuperStroke grips for quite some time on all my putters and based on the customer service Jess provided I don't ever see that changing.

b5bfeb833a5b2c667c1b0bb4fc4cdbc3.jpg
1fde82cb32dba78262ee70a8a261501d.jpg

That sir, is incredible. Wow!!!

That's pretty awesome! Good on SuperStroke.

Amazing gift!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the is some above and beyond CS!!!

fantastic that they did that given they had no obligation to do so. really above and beyond customer service in the name of a happy customer.

That is pretty awesome. I know when I first bought my TM Spider, I assumed it had the weight in it. Once I realized was just a placeholder cap I spent the 10 bucks on the 50g weight to put in it at Golf Galaxy. That’s a pretty pricy kit they sent you considering they sell each one individually for 10 bucks.

Holy moly that's way above and beyond! She really had no obligation to do any of that! Thanks for sharing such a cool CS story.

That is pretty awesome. I know when I first bought my TM Spider, I assumed it had the weight in it. Once I realized was just a placeholder cap I spent the 10 bucks on the 50g weight to put in it at Golf Galaxy. That’s a pretty pricy kit they sent you considering they sell each one individually for 10 bucks.

And the kit is Tour Only so that makes it even more special. I was absolutely blown away. I sent her an email thanking her and she said she thought I would enjoy tinkering around with all the weights so that was why she sent the kit (and she is right there) . I would have been more than happy with the one 50g weight since, like others have said, they were under no obligation to even do that. Absolutely amazing!

That is awesome! Well done SS CS!

That's why they are doing well, now I'm going to call her lmao I'm kidding

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

thanks for sharing! Way to go SS!!!!

That kit is awesome.

Back