Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

The Michigan team will have it's work cut out for it with all these low scores in December! Let's do the work Buckeye's. Make them work hard and earn every point they get.

You go ahead and get those low scores out of your systems in December. We'll save ours for RR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You go ahead and get those low scores out of your systems in December. We'll save ours for RR.

Who said 72 was low?

If no one bites ill split the 2nd fee with ya

I have never actually seen golf now not let you book a single for times with only 2 slots left, new to me.

That works I will just go ahead and book both.

Anyone want to play let me know

I miss when golf now gave you no booking fees after 10 bookings. Now I get a ****ing sleeve of golf balls.

I have never actually seen golf now not let you book a single for times with only 2 slots left, new to me.

That works I will just go ahead and book both.

Anyone want to play let me know
Cool if no one else bites ill paypal ya tomorrow (i never have cash)

cool. How fast are the greens there, need to start my google earth pre round scouting

Newer THPer aceinthehole, coworker of mine, might chime in here and join you guys.

I would be interested, but you're tee time is a little to early for me tomorrow. So close. Thanks for the heads up Alek

I would be interested, but you're tee time is a little to early for me tomorrow. So close. Thanks for the heads up Alek
Bummer yeah didnt have a lot of choices at that price as most the other were nearly double

No problem. There is always next time.

cool. How fast are the greens there, need to start my google earth pre round scouting

Not too fast, but not slow. Maybe a little faster then average when I played it a month ago. Fun course.

That's in Hinckley, correct? I'd love to try that course, I've heard good things. (I'd also like to get familiar with it since it's my school's sectional course each year)

Yup. It's in Hinckley on w.130th. It is almost in Brunswick and almost in Strongsville also. I know this course very well as I've been playing it since I was in HS myself.

perfect day for a little golf, heading to the course in a bit

Just a touch early

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Who is the ****er who keeps booking up Sweetbriar Legacy hot deal times before I get a chance, this is like the 4th day in a row.

Last edited:
Won't load.

Won't load.

Not sure why it won't load but it's the
2016 US Open @ Oakmont CC in Pittsburgh. Mid June....

It was a link for tix

So what if it's a little chilly tomorrow I'll be golfing

If it wasn't for this 1030 meeting I would be golfing.

This weekend sux but looks good after that

Back