clubface rotation device

ulle73

Reaction score
Handicap
anyone knows a device that could measure clubface/grip/shaft rotational speed through impact at full swings?

I know there are some pretty sophisticated devices that take high speed overhead photographs of the club through/at impact and use that to determine rate of rotation, but the only place I've seen it is the Callaway Performance Center at Troon North in Scottsdale, AZ.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know there are some pretty sophisticated devices that take high speed overhead photographs of the club through/at impact and use that to determine rate of rotation, but the only place I've seen it is the Callaway Performance Center at Troon North in Scottsdale, AZ.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

okay cool, was thinking of something i could buy ^^, thanks for answer though

Nothing cheap, there are things that hook to the shaft like zepp or whatever it is called but not even sure that is accurate at all on things like this. Accurate club data is expensive. High 4 figures and up

Launch monitors? The GCquad gives a rate of closure in RPMs.

Launch monitors? The GCquad gives a rate of closure in RPMs.

yes, was thinking of anything a normal person can afford ^^,

anyone knows a device that could measure clubface/grip/shaft rotational speed through impact at full swings?

Look at Blast Motion

Putting

Full Swing

I know all about my loft, lie changes, tempo, time, face rotation back and through on my putter. Haven't done full swing with it yet.

$150.

Found out my speed going back is too slow - when speeding up, results improve.

If you have an Apple Watch, I believe this type of data is what Swing Analyzer will do. The app was $8 i think(?), but it's slick: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/golf-swing-analyzer-by-trackmygolf/id1147297031?mt=8 and shows the following:
300x0w.png

Look at Blast Motion

Putting

Full Swing

I know all about my loft, lie changes, tempo, time, face rotation back and through on my putter. Haven't done full swing with it yet.

$150.

Found out my speed going back is too slow - when speeding up, results improve.

cool, but cant find anything on clubface rotation velocity or similiar...

Back