Secret Santa Gifts 2015

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450406201.153386.jpg

Got my secret Santa gift today! The markers and putter cover are just way over the top! Thank you - whoever you are!

More amazing in the this thread, the Santa's have been killing it!!!

The putter cover?!?!

I think he meant 1 of the granddaddy participants is your SS

Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Ah. Yes that makes much more sense! Research done, connection made. Secret Santa - you rock!

Ah. Yes that makes much more sense! Research done, connection made. Secret Santa - you rock!
Now if you only knew how many secret santas were n the Grandaddy, or had connection to those in said Grandaddy

Now if you only knew how many secret santas were n the Grandaddy, or had connection to those in said Grandaddy

Or maybe that's exactly what they'd want me to think......

Or maybe that's exactly what they'd want me to think......
Right feel free to PM me your guess.

but I will make it easy for you. Here is my response:

Nah that's not happening . Defeats the "secret" part of Secret Santa. Haha

But you're saying it is either someone who attended Grandaddy, or someone who did not attend the Grandaddy.... I can work with that!

I would just enjoy it for what it is.

An awesome gift by a secret santa!

This year was a great SS year. Way to go guys!

This thread just makes me smile

Everyone has just gone above and beyond on the SS gifts this year, so cool. Kevin are we still waiting on anymore to be delivered?

I can't stop looking at it I just got a few links taken out and I'm in love lol. THANK YOU SS!

d37d77c7c44e3f16bf5b0db811ba05b8.jpg

Everyone has just gone above and beyond on the SS gifts this year, so cool. Kevin are we still waiting on anymore to be delivered?
Unfortunately yes we are.

Partially

Just picked up my gift, really sorry for delay.

Will post pictures tonight!

I guess I missed the memo here? Didn't know how this worked. Guess I will figure it out for next year since I'm too late.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I guess I missed the memo here? Didn't know how this worked. Guess I will figure it out for next year since I'm too late.

Didn't you get swag from the unofficial DMV outing?

Didn't you get swag from the unofficial DMV outing?
I did. But wasn't sure how this secret santa xmas thing worked.

I did. But wasn't sure how this secret santa xmas thing worked.

Haha just giving you a hard time. Kevin organized all of it, he is like the THP Santa

Back