Seamus Golf Review

The black Friday code was "FARANDAWAY" and is good through 11/30 for 10% off. Haven't seen any other codes.

Damn. I was looking for codes and didn't see that!
Blew a wad on this wallet (+30% for us Canadians :(

I emailed Seamus and they applied the 10% discount after the fact. Great people.
Thanks again for the info mancest!

Great products and a joy to deal with.

Just got an email.... Roulette is back right now. Debating....

weird not on their site yet

is it?

that's interesting

Yep. Got an email on the Roulette again. I will probably be doing it again.

I have too many covers, but still thinking about jumping in on the Roulette... if I knew it would get here before XMas I might jump on a couple as gifts.

Haven't decided if I want to jump in on the roulette. would be a fwy of hybrid though....

Hybrid is sold out

Haha I meant fairway or hybrid. Never owned a hybrid cover from them.
I think everyone knows my love of these things; however, I'm not the greatest of fans of the hybrid cover styling/design. Maybe it's a shape and size of hybrids thing?, but I wish they would keep the hybrid cover in the same design as the driver and fairway cover--just smaller.

I think I need to add a hybrid cover to the collection

(bummed they are sold out)

I think everyone knows my love of these things; however, I'm not the greatest of fans of the hybrid cover styling/design. Maybe it's a shape and size of hybrids thing?, but I wish they would keep the hybrid cover in the same design as the driver and fairway cover--just smaller.

I agree with this. The contoured shape is not as appealing to me, they also don't stay on as well as the Driver/FW covers. I lost one on my last trip to Bandon and have almost lost it's replacement a couple times in the 10 months since then.

That said I still have 2 of them on the hybrids in my bag right now.

Love my Seamus stuff.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've had fairway and pouch roulette sitting in my bag for a while now..

Love the idea, lost me at 12 dollars in shipping haha! I can't wait to see what you guys get!

I've had fairway and pouch roulette sitting in my bag for a while now..

Love the idea, lost me at 12 dollars in shipping haha! I can't wait to see what you guys get!
Use the code December for 10% off.

#enablerenablerenabler

Use the code December for 10% off.

#enablerenablerenabler

AMart just bought them for himself. My need for acquisition subsided thanks to his overzealous shopping habits.... And he didn't bother using December or the code to get the houndstooth marker. Silly Marty.

Back