Call of Duty: Black Ops III

R.A.P.S in this game are the equivalent of the dogs in world at war. both insanely effective. Probably the best kill streak in this game

At least in HC, I think the cerberus is more effective than the RAPS ship, especially if someone is controlling it. Takes like 3-4 rockets to take down, if you can ever get the shot off.

At least in HC, I think the cerberus is more effective than the RAPS ship, especially if someone is controlling it. Takes like 3-4 rockets to take down, if you can ever get the shot off.

The sentry gun is a beast in HC

What the hell are you talking about? You guys get those? I feel good with a hellstorm!

The sentry gun is a beast in HC

cold blooded FTW. I love when people call in cerebus and sentries (as long as they aren't controlling them haha)

How many rockets does it take to drop a sentry in HC?

I am not sure. Probably less than Cerberus, but unless you have cold blooded, or get behind it, good luck shooting it before it shoots you hahaha

What the hell are you talking about? You guys get those? I feel good with a hellstorm!
Hellstorm? Heck I am happy with a uav

I am not sure. Probably less than Cerberus, but unless you have cold blooded, or get behind it, good luck shooting it before it shoots you hahaha

If I ever play the game again, I may start rocking nades again.. EMP ones, to be specific.

Hellstorm? Heck I am happy with a uav
Well I am too but the hellstorm is about as far as I ever get. Hardened Sentry is super nice as well. I'll use Care Package just in hopes of a good scorestreak

Well I am too but the hellstorm is about as far as I ever get. Hardened Sentry is super nice as well. I'll use Care Package just in hopes of a good scorestreak

There was one match that I had on 3 low killstreaks, but probably would have gotten the mothership. It's the only time I think it might have happened, so I was kinda pissed I didn't have something higher on haha.

There was one match that I had on 3 low killstreaks, but probably would have gotten the mothership. It's the only time I think it might have happened, so I was kinda pissed I didn't have something higher on haha.
It would have never happened if you had the higher streaks on! At least that is my luck

m2um03P.jpg

That is dead on. I love it too because that's how you kill the idiots. They funnel like sheep

Fricken redwood.

LOL that is funny. I'm a sheep Baaaaaaaaah

I hate campers/camping. Of course I go right back to kill the guy I had no idea was there like an idiot. But when I try to stay in one place and wait...I get bored and eventually I move at the exact time somebody is turning the corner. Everytime. LOL

LOL that is funny. I'm a sheep Baaaaaaaaah

I hate campers/camping. Of course I go right back to kill the guy I had no idea was there like an idiot. But when I try to stay in one place and wait...I get bored and eventually I move at the exact time somebody is turning the corner. Everytime. LOL

I call them out. When I get killed by a camper I get on the mic and say I am coming back, get ready.

Anyone here play in the LOL clan? Trying to set up some matches.

I call them out. When I get killed by a camper I get on the mic and say I am coming back, get ready.

Nice! I need to get a mic, I have like 4 cheap ones from the 360 and an older set of Turtle beach headphones so I didn't buy one when we got the xbone. Had no idea they changed the connection. I should have known better.

Played with a lvl118 today. Who has that much free time?

He wasn't even that good either. All 4 games were negative and 4th or lower on the team.

Played with a lvl118 today. Who has that much free time?

He wasn't even that good either. All 4 games were negative and 4th or lower on the team.

Shoot if I wasn't going for dark matter for awhile I'd probably be there. I'm on the last prestige level 35. I guess being young and single affords you a lot of free time haha

Shoot if I wasn't going for dark matter for awhile I'd probably be there. I'm on the last prestige level 35. I guess being young and single affords you a lot of free time haha
But you go positive and score a ton of points.

This guy could have had some off games I guess

M8 lovers,

What setup do you run? I'm currently leveling it up and it's okay in Core. If you hit them with all 4 rounds, they drop 90% of the time. Miss though and I usually die. I'm thinking high caliber and Rapid fire will be 2 musts. Maybe extended mags or grip?

M8 lovers,

What setup do you run? I'm currently leveling it up and it's okay in Core. If you hit them with all 4 rounds, they drop 90% of the time. Miss though and I usually die. I'm thinking high caliber and Rapid fire will be 2 musts. Maybe extended mags or grip?

ELO Sight, Long Barrel, Quickdraw, Rapid Fire

Back