TPC Las Vegas - Hosting THP Event In 2016

Mr V uninvited me to this one, I think the mistress lives in Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I smell wait list in his future

That is posting like a boss!

Mr V uninvited me to this one, I think the mistress lives in Vegas

Whoa whoa lets not go telling fairy tales here lol You know damn well if i make this trip you need to be coming with me. Lets just hope i hit the lottery before signups

it's been 2 years since I've been back to Vegas..... thinking that should change.

and I'll just reiterate, no THP blackjack table. bad idea. very very bad.

it's been 2 years since I've been back to Vegas..... thinking that should change.

and I'll just reiterate, no THP blackjack table. bad idea. very very bad.

Zone 3 returns

I kid you not this conversation just happened during planning for THP event. Although iphoneraped on weinerstrangler kind of ruins it

c91fbc30d24e2b41673e62461f42d35b.jpg

wait so weinerstrangler isnt a real word?

If I am there I think I may just sleep at BRGR. Farm Burgers all day

If I am there I think I may just sleep at BRGR. Farm Burgers all day

Sweet. Will you mind delivering them to the tables where 441 and I will no longer be able to afford said burger?

Sweet. Will you mind delivering them to the tables where 441 and I will no longer be able to afford said burger?

If you are at Planet Hollywood sure, otherwise I will charge a delivery fee.

I kid you not this conversation just happened during planning for THP event. Although iphoneraped on weinerstrangler kind of ruins it

c91fbc30d24e2b41673e62461f42d35b.jpg
Wow so when he told me he was saving his pennies for Vegas that was literal

please I dont play slots

come this event it will be three years since i been to vegas. i need to go back and to be there with thpers and some spouses will be even better than last time

Add another must attend event for 2016.

I'll just enter myself, and he can stay at home on the wait list.

My wife just told me today at lunch she wants to come, glad to know she'll have another significant other to chat with!!!

My wife just told me today at lunch she wants to come, glad to know she'll have another significant other to chat with!!!

Just remember that significant other spots are going to be very limited for this event. There will be some however.

Just remember that significant other spots are going to be very limited for this event. There will be some however.

I figured. Even so she may tag along for extra time before or after. Vegas sounds like a great place to celebrate our 10th anniversary!

Boom. Things just got kicked up another notch. Expect details from JB tonight or tomorrow.

Boom. Things just got kicked up another notch. Expect details from JB tonight or tomorrow.
Awesome, bring on the deets!!!

Looking forward to hearing details. Never golfed in Vegas.

Back