Captain Grandaddy Message & Response

I have a beard too. Sign me up

Hey, I wasn't talking smack. I was just talking in facts.

....Unless you guys are in fact done fighting?

Gloves are on and I'm ready to stand and fight with you buddy. Will the rocky style workouts be taking place in ohiotopia?

Gloves are on and I'm ready to stand and fight with you buddy. Will the rocky style workouts be taking place in ohiotopia?

haha nah, although I will be committed to improving my overall conditioning for next golf season. What else comes? Who knows.

Loved the message and the response was cute but I don't think they will know whats coming their way next year! I'm ready to deliver a whoopin!

Loved the message and the response was cute but I don't think they will know whats coming their way next year! I'm ready to deliver a whoopin!

The fairway finder wants to make his way to Cali!!!!

Oh the terror that Zoo Crew would feel.

haha nah, although I will be committed to improving my overall conditioning for next golf season. What else comes? Who knows.

Conditioning will be big. Not just the golf or the weather, but every day is a grind. You run on adrenaline but that only lasts so long. I hit a wall as I was driving off of the course on Wednesday. I got back to my hotel room and was supposed to shower and get changed for a final team dinner but I sat in a chair and couldn't move

Conditioning will be big. Not just the golf or the weather, but every day is a grind. You run on adrenaline but that only lasts so long. I hit a wall as I was driving off of the course on Wednesday. I got back to my hotel room and was supposed to shower and get changed for a final team dinner but I sat in a chair and couldn't move

Sounds like the PGA show hahahaha!

I've got a few competitive events in my back pocket to remind of the grind. What I didn't have, up until this morning, was a genuine feeling that I needed to get 'better' at this game.

Glad to have my motivation. Will be watching that abysmal video often!

That was a great message, next time there should be some tire flipping involved, just my two cents.

Sounds like the PGA show hahahaha!

I've got a few competitive events in my back pocket to remind of the grind. What I didn't have, up until this morning, was a genuine feeling that I needed to get 'better' at this game.

Glad to have my motivation. Will be watching that abysmal video often!

I'm going to beat you every time we play!

Not really, but I figured you could take that as bulletin board material haha whenever we tee it up you can pretend your playing against Harry. I just need to make sure I have 16 pars that day

Really funny stuff!

Loved it. I think every team loses at some stage, i think 2016 is the year.

That is some funny $hi%!!

Hey, I wasn't talking smack. I was just talking in facts.

....Unless you guys are in fact done fighting?

I believe Canadan just called us all out.

That was funny

Why won't it let me just like Dan's video and not zoocrew! Lol. Awesome video and great response, cheesy but great! It hasn't even been a week and the back and forth begins. I love it! Can't wait for THP to claim the belt in 2016!

That was a great message, next time there should be some tire flipping involved, just my two cents.
Truth.

The tire flipping works, Lynchburg was a machine in MB.

D my friend how are you? Its been way to long since we shared a round of golf together. Hope that changes in 2016

I believe Canadan just called us all out.

Now that was downright funny ! :laughing:

That was hilarious......I admit I was waiting for Finley to flush the toilet

hahaha they all sound tired from the second helping of delicious cake.

You want me to play better golf, Zoo Crew? Okay.

I don't know if that's possible. Last time I played a round with you, you you nearly aced 3 par 3's. Missed by a total of 3' if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmm.. Maybe!!!!

Great to see your face around here a bit my friend!

D my friend how are you? Its been way to long since we shared a round of golf together. Hope that changes in 2016

Good to be back gents. My 2015 was waaaay over par, I'm hoping 2016 is a turn for the better. :)

Man would I love an opportunity to head back! A man can dream right?

Man would I love an opportunity to head back! A man can dream right?

Recent history has shown that it's not impossible....and that is enough to keep the dream alive!

Back