What do you take in consideration when signing up?

What do you take in consideration when signing up?

• Cost

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Date

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • Who else is sign up

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Course

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
Dates are most important. Price may come in only if I have other THP events around the next event along with personal expenses that may interfere but that's sully something that can be dealt with

Date. Wife and kids birthdays fall right in the middle of golfing season. Can't do an event those weekends.

Thats a tough one here. I got to go with cost because no matter what the date is I still have to be able to be able to cover the money and not take away from everyday spending that my family needs.

All about date for me.

Date, cost, who the sponsor tie in is and what perks come with it. I'm man enough to admit it.

Its a mix between cost and date for me. I know whoever is going to be there will be awesome and same goes with the course. I voted other since it's an equal mix between the two for me.

I have been to two invitationals in the past two years because it's what was the easiest and the cheapest for me, but this year I want to step it up a notch and play in a multi round competitive event... Or two

Uhhhhh, I've never played in a THP event. Are there ever any in the Chicagoland area?

Date is really only thing I need to know

Uhhhhh, I've never played in a THP event. Are there ever any in the Chicagoland area?
Yep. Each of the last 2 years, there has been an event with Wilson Staff (another one coming in 2016, too). Also, The Gauntlet, with Callaway, was held at Cog Hill this year.

Date, all in cost/value, length of event, travel time

Two huge ones in Chicago last year.
None in Chicago this year, however they are a bit different than a normal golf event, hence the reason people are always willing seemingly to travel. Its the ability to do and be a part of things never even attempted in the past.

Def date first then cost.

Other, for me.

Events in-season need to be within day trip range for me because of my jobs.

Although in 2016 we may be able to work around that.

Other for me. I look at the type of event first and then decide. I can usually make everything else work.

Cost and location

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Used to be just date...now it's total cost then date.

For me, it's probably a combination of date and a combination of factors that I'd describe as "fit". Last year I had the Savannah Invitational circled because it was a city I was interested in visiting, and my wife and I ended up making a vacation out of it. I didn't put in for club clash this year because I wasn't sure my swing would be where it needed to be to do the event justice, even though everything else worked.

I'm a huge fan of team golf, so if the date works, I'm probably going to put in for a lot of those events.

for me location would be under other - I would prefer an event that is close to home to minimize expenses for me . Somehwere I could drive to within a few hours is best for me

I have never had the chance to play a THP event but mine would be cost only because flights would be involved. I can take holidays when ever as long as i give a weeks notice to my boss.

Date. Then cost.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Yep. Each of the last 2 years, there has been an event with Wilson Staff (another one coming in 2016, too). Also, The Gauntlet, with Callaway, was held at Cog Hill this year.

Two huge ones in Chicago last year.
None in Chicago this year, however they are a bit different than a normal golf event, hence the reason people are always willing seemingly to travel. Its the ability to do and be a part of things never even attempted in the past.

Well damn, I guess I better pay more attention......

Back