The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was homeless (and I pray I never am) ... I think I'd move to San Diego. The weather is pretty spectacular.

I hear Hawaii is the place to be if your homeless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I greatly appreciate having banking safe guards in place, it's those safeguards today that made it so that I left my debit card in the atm today and now it is gone. Have to jump through multiple hoops now to get a replacement today for my trip tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more day before Christmas holidays. Inventory all day today, plus having to get 4 big shipments ready to ship before holidays..... of course every one of them is "How soon can I get these?" How about wait until the new year like I have to when I want my product.

Congested or something and my one good ear has a bunch of pressure, is ringing, and everything I hear sounds robotic and hurts. :(

The Official Rant of the Day

I found out that earlier today that a high school golf teammate of mine passed away yesterday due to liver failure. We hadn't spoke in the 17 years since I graduated, but he was apparently homeless and living in Florida and had drank himself to death. He was a great guy, from a really nice family, and was one heck of a golfer, losing the state championship his freshman year in a playoff. Unfortunately, he got into booze and drugs during high school and pissed it all away. It's terrible how demons get to us and won't let go. I can't say I'm hugely upset over it, as I haven't seen him if years, but it still hits home-especially this close to the holidays.

How can a wife take a happy moment and kill it? Let me tell you.

Last night after work:

Wife: What do you feel like for dinner
Me: I don't know (like always), how about you?
Wife: How about Pizza?
Me: :banana:
Wife makes the call, and I'm comfy on the couch

10 mins later....

Wife: Your going to have to go out and shovel the snow off the driveway & sidewalk!
Me: :wtf:

Last night after work:

10 mins later....

Wife: Your going to have to go out and shovel the snow off the driveway & sidewalk!

I hear you. What's this shovelling business? Good thing I off to Hawaii again tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last night after work:

10 mins later....

haha #BlameCanada

Bursitis or Tendonitis in my right forearm. At least it's going into the off season

Sometimes things you find out about those you think are ok, end up being totally opposite to what they appear to be. This is a huge turn off and a total piss off! :angry:

Sometimes things you find out about those you think are ok, end up being totally opposite to what they appear to be. This is a huge turn off and a total piss off! :angry:

I thought you were done with social media outlets OG!?! :D

going on about 14 hours of sleep since sunday. This morning I dropped my phone on my face, spilled coffee, slipped on that coffee while trying to clean it up, and cut myself shaving. I have to drive 4 hours away to watch a recruit tonight and then come back after the game so that we can leave for our road game tommorow. Just need to get to next wednesday and I will have a couple days to reboot (maybe).

I thought you were done with social media outlets OG!?! :D

I have an invitational in the works and I want to make sure it is run respectfully. I will be a rare bird to spot in the golfing arena on most occasions . Hmmmmm I'm a rare bird anyways :bulgy-eyes:

So I work for a small startup with 25 employees in what everyone is calling fintech. Our Christmas party is tonight at our CEO's home. He has told one of the employees ( a founding member of the company) that they cannot come to the party because his wife doesn't like her, and he told her via a text message! WTF! This person was the second employee hired and is chiefly responsible for the company's success. I for one am boycotting the party. So much for the Christmas spirit!

So I work for a small startup with 25 employees in what everyone is calling fintech. Our Christmas party is tonight at our CEO's home. He has told one of the employees ( a founding member of the company) that they cannot come to the party because his wife doesn't like her, and he told her via a text message! WTF! This person was the second employee hired and is chiefly responsible for the company's success. I for one am boycotting the party. So much for the Christmas spirit!
That sounds like the kinda problem that could destroy the team.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That sounds like the kinda problem that could destroy the team.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the CEO needs to sack up a little bit on the home front and do what's right. Good gosh.

Sounds like the CEO needs to sack up a little bit on the home front and do what's right. Good gosh.

The CEO has zero b@lls and less leadership ability. We recently had two really great people leave the company and both stated the CEO as the primary reason. I'm expecting a rather dismal 2016 here!

Bursitis or Tendonitis in my right forearm. At least it's going into the off season
Sounds familiar. We should drink on it.

I hear you. What's this shovelling business? Good thing I off to Hawaii again tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If your overnight bag looks larger and heavier than normal don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back