Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 is a great head shape!
It is really unique but looks great behind the ball.
Get it. #7 is easily my favorite putter shape of all time.

Yea it's gonna happen. Last piece of the ponder puzzle was getting to roll some putts with it. After the first few I knew it was a perfect fit for me. It is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to be left handed, Marty..
I know! There are a bunch of great rh seemores up for sale at the moment... It's killing me

After seeing all the apex bags im back to the apex iron head ponder. Even the last model has me wanting them.

imgrc0061665253.jpg

The #1 and Fang are big ponders right now

That Fang model is looking really good.

Not that I have seen

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wish they were. I've putter with the #1 and didn't want to give it back. I wish I would have pulled the trigger on eBay when I saw one for pretty cheap.

I wish they were. I've putter with the #1 and didn't want to give it back. I wish I would have pulled the trigger on eBay when I saw one for pretty cheap.

The milled collection sx are not priced to bad the mystery models are up there though. It is the only thing holding me back. The headcover is amazing BTW

The milled collection sx are not priced to bad the mystery models are up there though. It is the only thing holding me back. The headcover is amazing BTW

Don't forget the coin that's included. It's pretty cool too.

Decided to roll a few putts with an odyssey 7. Should not have done that because now It has gone beyond a little ponder for me. What an awesome putter.
Btw the best place to work on your putting without getting bugged is definetly a dicks sporting good store. No one even knew I existed for a good 20 minutes.

I just put my #7 WBW back in the bag this past weekend, and it made me wonder why I used anything else all sumer...doh

I like the #7. I may need to grab one
See above, you're welcome to try it out if you come up my way next week at all.

I wonder what the odds of finding another N3J headcover is so I can game the hell out of one of them.

I wonder what the odds of finding another N3J headcover is so I can game the hell out of one of them.
hmmmmm. Blade or mallet?

I just put my #7 WBW back in the bag this past weekend, and it made me wonder why I used anything else all sumer...doh

I havent putted for a good month at least and I stepped up at dicks sporting goods and knocked my first 2 putts from a decent distance in. It was so pure for me. One of those times I am glad I didnt bring a wallet in with me and left it in the car.

I really like my Works 1W, but I just think the 7 is better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back