Star Wars Episode VII Has a Title

Just got a call from buddy, catching the 1210am. So pumped !!

Nope, gonna keep to myself. Oh and the bootleg I'm gonna take :D

Enjoy it! I did.

You need my address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy it! I did.

You need my address?

I saw the first with my dad in 77. Im pretty pumped and will bring Kai back.

I saw the first with my dad in 77. Im pretty pumped and will bring Kai back.

Same here. I was telling my son the same story before we went tonight. It's crazy to think the first came out 38 years ago.

Same here. I was telling my son the same story before we went tonight. It's crazy to think the first came out 38 years ago.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Just got home. Very well done and I really enjoyed it.

Just got home. Very well done and I really enjoyed it.

I'm on the other side. Thought is was good not great. Feel short for me

It was great. I have issues with it but I'll save those for a few days from now when we can discuss.

It was great. I have issues with it but I'll save those for a few days from now when we can discuss.

I'm the same. As a die-hard Star Wars fan, I spent a large amount of my teenage years reading all the books based after RotJ...which they obviously completely ignored and changed. Few other bits and pieces didn't add up in the story either, but it's good to finally have a 4th Star Wars movie :)

Visually the film is stunning, and I'm sure 95% of fans will love it.

I saw in 3D and I think that took away from it

I'm the same. As a die-hard Star Wars fan, I spent a large amount of my teenage years reading all the books based after RotJ...which they obviously completely ignored and changed. Few other bits and pieces didn't add up in the story either, but it's good to finally have a 4th Star Wars movie :)

I plan on seeing it Sunday. I didn't read any of the books, so I have no pre-conceived notions based off of reading them. Sounds like a good thing...

I had that happen with the final Harry Potter movie. Seeing it in 3D was a mistake.

I plan on seeing it Sunday. I didn't read any of the books, so I have no pre-conceived notions based off of reading them. Sounds like a good thing...

I've read a LOT of the EU books, so seeing this movie about a future SW universe without all the new jedi, Ben Skywalker, the Solo twins, Thrawn's influence on the Empire, etc. is going to be weird.

I understand that you guys are going to want to discuss the movie, and that's not a problem. When that happens in a few days, can someone please just make a post that the discussion's going to start so those who have to wait to see the movie can stop coming in the thread? Much appreciated :D

I've read a LOT of the EU books, so seeing this movie about a future SW universe without all the new jedi, Ben Skywalker, the Solo twins, Thrawn's influence on the Empire, etc. is going to be weird.

This is exactly it for me. They could bring Mara Jade in the next one and I would nerdgasm and forgive them for leaving out the rest lol.

I think it's a good movie, and will grow on me more after a couple of views once I get used to the change away from the EU.

As a guy who read a TON of the EU stuff I can see how some will be thrown off a little. I can also see how for some the movie falls just a touch short, but I think they did a solid job considering the task they have.

Episode VIII will probably dictate how I feel about TFA quite a bit, and from where it ended the story can pretty much go anywhere.

Im going to see it again not in 3D. The 3D was not spectacular and because I was so close to the screen and to the farthest right the screen was really dim.

Even JJ said he was not a fan of the 3D.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I liked the EU books but didnt Lucas himself say years ago that the EU books were not cannon?

JJ was on Stern last week and said just that, he does not like 3D. I have never liked 3D.
I am going to try to get to the theater sunday and watch it, I am pretty excited for it

Im going to see it again not in 3D. The 3D was not spectacular and because I was so close to the screen and to the farthest right the screen was really dim.

Even JJ said he was not a fan of the 3D.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JJ was on Stern last week and said just that, he does not like 3D. I have never liked 3D.
I am going to try to get to the theater sunday and watch it, I am pretty excited for it

He was great on Stern.

I like 3D but it just didn't work on TFA - it definitely came across as an afterthought.

He was great on Stern.

I like 3D but it just didn't work on TFA - it definitely came across as an afterthought.
I am a huge JJ fan. What he did with star trek was great

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Seeing TFA tonight! Cant wait! Hopefully the wife will enjoy it. She has not seen any SW movies.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

When Disney took over the franchise, they mentioned that all the books/comics that came out all this time were no longer SW cannon.

Back