The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad day today. Got a call from my wife that Tuff, my bulldog was pretty lethargic. He's been slowing down more and more over the past few months, but this weekend he just was sleeping a lot. Today, he wouldn't get up or even move.

Went home and tried to get him up and moving but he didn't want to move. Had to carry him to the car, and then to the vet.

After some xrays and some not great news from the doctor, a 1-5% survival rate from surgery to remove a tumor, I was left with a hard decision and a lot of tears.

Going to miss my buddy. Got him when I first moved to Florida 12 years ago. He's been there through a lot of crazy life events. And it will be weird not having him around to snore and drove me crazy anymore.

I'll miss ya Tuff. You're a great boy.
Sorry to hear. Pets are family, and losing them sucks. My condolences.

Aw Ryan..... Man I'm so sorry to see this. What a beauty Tuff was. T&P headed your way man. RIP Tuff.

JM

Sorry to read that War, losing pets is never a fun situation. At least you gave him a hell of a 12 years.

Sorry to hear that War. 12 years of a great life with you I'm sure. Condolences and thoughts are with you for the little guy.

My little girl has been sick all day woke up at 3am with 104 degree temp. Went to doctors and they said Tylenol and Motrin. Pains me...

Dealt with the same thing a few weeks back. The kid's Mucinex works well too and the nighttime version has a fever reducer.

Sad day today. Got a call from my wife that Tuff, my bulldog was pretty lethargic. He's been slowing down more and more over the past few months, but this weekend he just was sleeping a lot. Today, he wouldn't get up or even move.

Went home and tried to get him up and moving but he didn't want to move. Had to carry him to the car, and then to the vet.

After some xrays and some not great news from the doctor, a 1-5% survival rate from surgery to remove a tumor, I was left with a hard decision and a lot of tears.

Going to miss my buddy. Got him when I first moved to Florida 12 years ago. He's been there through a lot of crazy life events. And it will be weird not having him around to snore and drove me crazy anymore.

51f6efa81e4cbe96fe3f81fef99a2bf1.jpg

05dace1fd649a72ad1e48eabf6eec7a5.jpg

Damn Ryan. I feel for you and your family. Always tough losing a great friend. Looked like one heck of a happy guy!

So sorry to hear that War. You know how we are about our pets and your guy was awesome.

Sorry to hear about that War. As our dog gets older I can't imagine the feeling when that time comes. Thoughts are with you.

So sorry for your loss, War Eagle. Such a hard thing to lose a pet.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear that War. It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate hearing that War. Just know you gave him a great 12 years.

Super bummed to hear that Ryan. Little dude sounded awesome!

So sorry to hear that War Eagle.

51f6efa81e4cbe96fe3f81fef99a2bf1.jpg

I love the pic at the bar. Tuff's done with his first albatross and is wondering when the bartender is coming back.

Sorry to hear that he's gone. I know he had a fun 12 years with you too.

Hate to read the pain War. Tough decision, but be happy Tuff is resting now.

Damn, sorry War, that is so hard... Makes me want to go home and give my dog a little wrestle when I get home. Good luck getting through it.

So sorry War. You guys have Tuff a great 12 years

Damn sorry Beags. 12 great years with you buddy. As a dog lover I know there is nothing that makes it feel ok. Sorry bro

Man Ryan, that is so tough to hear. Sounds like you had a great friend for those years.

Sorry to hear that War. I'm glad you had a great friend for 12 years, and know that he's resting peacefully, and I'm certain he had a great life with you. Thoughts for you and your family tonight.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Sorry to hear that War, it's never easy losing a pet.

05dace1fd649a72ad1e48eabf6eec7a5.jpg

Sorry to hear about your pup. Tuff looks like he had a good, happy life as part of your family. I have one who just turned 15. I know our time together is limited. Those pups love unconditionally and give joy. They don't live nearly long enough. So hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back