THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

The first post was updated with the date. If some cannot see it (probably a tapatalk thing), here it is.

When
June 25th

Captains
Team NY/NJ - ddec
Team New England - mpeterson

I can't wait to see the venue!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean you need to answer my question on twitter......:p

Date works for me. Ready to battle Dean.

First post updated with some very good info including date, but please join me in welcoming the two captains for their regional teams. Each one of them has earned a spot in the THP Hall of Fame by winning a Morgan Cup and been a big part of this community.

Team NY & NJ Captain will be none other than ddec
Team New England Captain will be none other than mpeterson
Congrats captains!

Congrats Captains...great pics and great people!

First post updated with some very good info including date, but please join me in welcoming the two captains for their regional teams. Each one of them has earned a spot in the THP Hall of Fame by winning a Morgan Cup and been a big part of this community.

Team NY & NJ Captain will be none other than ddec
Team New England Captain will be none other than mpeterson

Hey, I know those guys! Couldn't have picked two better captains; going to be hard to pick a team to support. Dean does have an emmy though...

That date should work for me.

Hey, I know those guys! Couldn't have picked two better captains; it's not going to be hard to pick a team to support because well, New England is just way better. Dean does have a lot of work to do.

FIFY, Neb

Awesome news, congrats to the captains! That date works great too. Im ready for battle ddec!

Congrats Peterson and Deano. Let the pressure of picking a team begin!!!!

With ddec as our Captain, there is NO WAY we can lose!!!

Go Team NJ/NY!!!!!

Congrats to the chosen captains, stoked for both of you boys!

This is going to be a fantastic event! Great captains, now let's see where it'll be held.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two no-brainier choices for captains. I can't wait to see what's involved in signing up for Captain ddec. Mpeterson on the other hand. Best of luck to you…

And maybe even more exciting for me…June 25 is a great date. That's usually the perfect golf weather (I know, I know) for me. The warm summer air starts to replace the damp spring air and before the humidity of summer rolls in.

Two no-brainier choices for captains. I can't wait to see what's involved in signing up for Captain ddec. Mpeterson on the other hand. Best of luck to you…

And maybe even more exciting for me…June 25 is a great date. That's usually the perfect golf weather (I know, I know) for me. The warm summer air starts to replace the damp spring air and before the humidity of summer rolls in.

Two good captains. Lots if good choices for teammate but Dean if you need a fil in, I can move back to my parents house during "signups"

Why am I not seeing the date on the first page? Or any instructions on how to get in?

Why am I not seeing the date on the first page? Or any instructions on how to get in?
Are you on Tapatalk? Maybe refresh after going to the first page? It's June 25 regardless. No information on getting in is up yet.

Congrats to the captains! Unfortunately on that date I'll be in Ohio for a wedding.... Go NY!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Are you on Tapatalk? Maybe refresh after going to the first page? It's June 25 regardless. No information on getting in is up yet.
Thanks yes I did see JB posted it a few pages back also. Thanks. I'm down with that date and ready to crush team NE.

Thanks yes I did see JB posted it a few pages back also. Thanks. I'm down with that date and ready to crush team NE.

love that spirit!

love that spirit!
Thanks, I'm ready Captain. Hopefully my 1st official THP event. Have CF16, will travel.

Back