The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Also…Woodhead with 33 points on my bench. I started THREE running backs today that got a total of ONE POINT.

72 out of Ginn Jr, Woodhead and Gostowski seems like a normal week right?

Ginn and Gostowski have been producing all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ginn's been on a bit of a tear - above 20 the last three weeks, the others are far more fluky

Ginn and Gostowski have been producing all season.

Ginn had his second most points scored all year.
Gostkowski had his most points scored since week 2.

Ginn had his second most points scored all year.
Gostkowski had his most points scored since week 2.

Ginn has his 3rd consecutive 20+ point game

Gostkowski has his 9th double digit point game of the season.

Ginn has his 3rd consecutive 20+ point game

Gostkowski has his 9th double digit point game of the season.

Great, so you were the one guy on the planet that thought those 3 should be at 72 right now.

Great, so you were the one guy on the planet that thought those 3 should be at 72 right now.

I'll be honest I never would have started Woodhead, but to bench Ginn would be ridiculous when he's the top receiver on a very hot offense. And I'd never bench the top Kicker in the NFL which play for a team that tends to score quite a few points, but hey I like my kickers.

I'll be honest I never would have started Woodhead, but to bench Ginn would be ridiculous when he's the top receiver on a very hot offense. And I'd never bench the top Kicker in the NFL which play for a team that tends to score quite a few points, but hey I like my kickers.

Who said anything about benching any of those guys?
2 of the 3 put up career high in points and 1 put up his highest total since week 2.

In 16 team leagues, nobody is going to bench #2 targets on an offense or a kicker on the most powerful offense.

I've had weeks where Gostkowski's outscored my flex (and once or twice WR) position.

Who said anything about benching any of those guys?
2 of the 3 put up career high in points and 1 put up his highest total since week 2.

In 16 team leagues, nobody is going to bench #2 targets on an offense or a kicker on the most powerful offense.

10-4 buddy

Very disappointing showing by my team Kung Suh Panda. I felt good coming into this week but I am surly going to fall well short. Hurricane Ditka played a hell of a game, good luck to you in the championship game.

We goin to da ship!

War Eagle from my iPhone

Well, my opponent got over 110 from 4 guys, 155 total... meanwhile I have a 4, 5, 0, 2.5 and 3. I'm on the verge of keeping it within 90 if I get really lucky with some garbage time dolphin stats. Congrats Will, good luck next week guys

Thanks, dude. I thought it would be a lot closer. I had over half my lineup in that one Panthers vs Giants game. I was hoping for a shootout and I got my wish.

War Eagle from my iPhone

I've been waiting for Woodhead to have any sort of production close to thst this year. But I'd say he made the most of his touches today

Well, my opponent got over 110 from 4 guys, 155 total... meanwhile I have a 4, 5, 0, 2.5 and 3. I'm on the verge of keeping it within 90 if I get really lucky with some garbage time dolphin stats. Congrats Will, good luck next week guys

I'm guessing Emanuel sanders and a bunch of Panthers? That's a ton of points.

40 points down with 3 guys to play... Could happen

I'm guessing Emanuel sanders and a bunch of Panthers? That's a ton of points.
Cam Newton, Ted Ginn, Jordan Reed, Sammy Wadkins. Mix in a little OBJ with 16 in the 2nd half for good measure lol. Though my team stunk again, so if he would have started only Cam Newton and I would have only won by 7

The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Scored 110 and gonna lose by 55....ouch.

If it does... it's you and me next week.

Winner buys first round of beer at simulator golf (...ill put some money aside now after your score this week)

Thank you David Johnson for keeping my hopes alive!

Very disappointing showing by my team Kung Suh Panda. I felt good coming into this week but I am surly going to fall well short. Hurricane Ditka played a hell of a game, good luck to you in the championship game.

Neither of our teams did much this week, you got pretty unlucky with the Mariota injury

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back