WTB: Shaft For J715 Bridgestone Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I recently bought the J715 a few months back and lone behold my first travel trip with the club and I open the bag only to have the head of the driver fall out. Snapped shaft. So now I am looking for a replacement. Pretty much open to anything that will fit the J715. Preferably would like the shaft to be already tipped, but if not let me know what you have. I currently am playing the Tour Ad-di 6s in my J40. I would like to stay with a stiff shaft.

Thanks

Trade you my Fujikura Pro 63 stiff with Bridgestone tip for your AD

So I recently bought the J715 a few months back and lone behold my first travel trip with the club and I open the bag only to have the head of the driver fall out. Snapped shaft. So now I am looking for a replacement. Pretty much open to anything that will fit the J715. Preferably would like the shaft to be already tipped, but if not let me know what you have. I currently am playing the Tour Ad-di 6s in my J40. I would like to stay with a stiff shaft.

Thanks

I have a tour green stuff but not tipped with Bridgestone, has a cobra tip.

I have a few shafts, just not tipped with bstone.

gd ys six nano reloaded
aldila tour blue 65
miyazaki kusala 56 white
Accra cs1
oban kiyoshi gold

all stiff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt,

I have an extra tip. If it will give you a little more flexibility with shaft options, send me your shipping information.

JM

Lets close this one up. THPers are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back