Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go to the movies do you take up seven rows?
Chicken Parm on the left, spinach-tomato-ricotta on the right. It's #PizzaFriday in downtown Albany and that is my HHJJ because I'm #FAT

f97dbff32d9350f1bf053667c8abd4c0.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last night confirmed my feelings. I am loving life to the fullest everything is just perfect. The change I made in the job was key, sure I am making less funds. Little price to pay for happiness and closer to come.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats Derek...What a great year, really happy for you buddy.

And it looks like LighteningBolt married his best friend as well....all 8 of them....LOL Nice going Ron, can't wait to hear the feedback.

Last night confirmed my feelings. I am loving life to the fullest everything is just perfect. The change I made in the job was key, sure I am making less funds. Little price to pay for happiness and closer to come.

Told you :D Ha I know you didn't do it solely on my advice, but I'm very happy for you. Have a great week in Mexico with your Fiance and her family.

Well that sucks. Since you were looking to cross the river for a round I figured the sooner the better.

I was supposed to work m-th next week and be off the following week but we had a guy leave a few months ago that doesn't take off for the holidays since all his family is close by. So with my mgr off and most if the team out mgr asked me to be in charge for him several days and thus the adjustment of mom and tues off ten next two weeks

Told you :D Ha I know you didn't do it solely on my advice, but I'm very happy for you. Have a great week in Mexico with your Fiance and her family.
Haha,yeah Rob our talk was the final decision that made it come to life. 1 more week until Mexico! Brushing up on the Español pretty good daily practice is going good. They are so warm and happy to meet me it's a nice feeling

I'm sad that my vacation comes to an end today. But happy that I'll see my daughter this evening for the first time since October. She arrived home for the holidays while me and my son were traveling. Will be great to have a full house for a few weeks.

Ha.... those are 8 beautiful best friends to have!! Hope he treats them well! :)

I appreciate the well wishes. Thanks for your card as well! Becky had stacked up like 30+ christmas cards that we finally had time to open together on Wednesday night. Really appreciate it! :) Hope all is well over there on the east coast!

Congrats Derek...What a great year, really happy for you buddy.

And it looks like LighteningBolt married his best friend as well....all 8 of them....LOL Nice going Ron, can't wait to hear the feedback.

When you go to the movies do you take up seven rows?

I call it a "buffer zone."

What is this Español nonsense... Everyone knows it's castellano. :alien:
Haha,yeah Rob our talk was the final decision that made it come to life. 1 more week until Mexico! Brushing up on the Español pretty good daily practice is going good. They are so warm and happy to meet me it's a nice feeling

sorry for the additional reply, but definitely make use of Duolingo. It helped me out a LOT.

I am so freaking rejuvenated when it comes to golf, THP, and writing it isn't even funny. What an insanely fantastic couple of weeks.

Some think its cliche and played out, but mark my words, 2016 is going to be amazing for THP on many many levels.

2 Week vacation starts in 15 minutes.....weather is supposed to be pretty good so lots of golf!

Loving the new living arrangements (moved in with girlfriend over Thanksgiving) and my new club and my daughter graduated from UT Tyler with her degree in accounting last weekend

congrats TBT

Not even sure why it just has been a really good day today. Cant stop smiling.

6c2c812f08f7f56ed3fe53e67ae2588c.jpg

A vendor gave this to me today. I think #cookie should work for me during the holidays I think he would like this :D

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

A rough start to the week ends with a bunch of fantastic news. I couldn't be more excited about getting to be a captain for Regional Rivalry, and my wife and I both got good news about raises for next year.

A vendor gave this to me today. I think #cookie should work for me during the holidays I think he would like this :D

Better than that Hot Damn stuff? :alien:

Based on the afternoon of posting from you, I expected this image to show a half empty bottle of goose.

Based on the afternoon of posting from you, I expected this image to show a half empty bottle of goose.
There is a rumor it may get opened in an hour :)

Lots of things to be happy for before the holiday season. I love to hear this. Good things happen to good people.

Roger Effin Cleveland just followed me back on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back