Staff Bags & Using Them

Been thinking of putting my odyssey mxm bag in play. If the damn snow would melt lol

This post is useless without pics. I need to see this bag.

Yeah I say every year I need to move to Florida. But then I'd have to give up my 330 yd drives lol

Just gotta find those downhill courses.

The hockey player in me wants this one:

5dda16edf8afdfe0c00e73d7bf983c99.jpg

This in North Stars colors would be a must have.

I've actually got a TaylorMade 2016 staffer on the way & should be showing up any day now. I've started a small collection & this will be my 5th staff bag. Once I get the new bag, I'm finally gonna post some WITB pics, too.

Really want to see what Callaway puts out this year. Kind of kicking myself for never jumping on that Big Bertha Staff Stand Bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As many on here know, I have a bit of an obsession with Staff bags. I have been known to have a few in the house as well. Recently I have been seeing more and more people using Staff Bags on the course and it got me thinking. Does one need to have a certain skill level to use a staff bag?

I have never thought that way and still don't, but I must say that when I see someone ride up to our group and he has a staff bag, I immediately assume the golfer will have a certain skill set. Could this be another one of those baffling unwritten rules that is finally dead (that would be great)?

What are your thoughts on these questions.
Do you have to be good to carry a staff bag?
When you see a golfer with one, do you think going in that they are a "player"?
Should your staff bag match your equipment?

I am actually thinking about pulling one from the collection and using it. Not sure which one, but definitely thinking about it.
Just stumbled upon this thread down a rabbit hole for something else. I know there's some Staff Baggers out there (I'm one occasionally) but I also like collecting cool ones and am always looking for more for some weird reason.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I have a Staff Bag, a Mini Staff Bag and Staff Stand Stand Bag and my favorite is the Staff Stand Bag. It really is the best of both worlds. Callaway doesn’t make too many, so that’s a Bummer.

I have a Staff Bag, a Mini Staff Bag and Staff Stand Stand Bag and my favorite is the Staff Stand Bag. It really is the best of both worlds. Callaway doesn’t make too many, so that’s a Bummer.
Staff stands are so nice. Maybe that's my next staffer.....hmm

I’ve got a Mich Ultra Staffer. 14 way divider ton of pockets. It’s in my garage collecting dust and holding spare clubs. It’s too heavy to use regularly.

I’ve got a Mich Ultra Staffer. 14 way divider ton of pockets. It’s in my garage collecting dust and holding spare clubs. It’s too heavy to use regularly.
Is it a left handed bag or right handed bag??!?!

Must be righty. It’s a PITA to use.

I almost think staff bags are a must for indoor golf.....

I've got 4 staff bags now and only the mini staffer gets any use. The rest hold extra putters I have as well any extra driver shafts I have

I got this one from blugold in May. Been gaming it ever since.

1f86b966f32394f0c0ad1915d5865c72.jpg

That's a sweeeeeeet looking staffer for sure

That is such a good looking bag.

I have a Cleveland Black staffer. It’s perfect for me and now even better that I have a srixon driver and Cleveland wedges.

I have a Cleveland red staff bag. It’s coming down with my dad in January. Looking forward to it. My locker at work where my bag is kept is a mess because my bad isn’t big enough to fit everything. The storage is unreal.

Sent from HTX

I use a cart bag and that is about perfect for me. While I love a staff bag it can just be too cumbersome at times, especially if I have to stuff it in someone else's half full trunk. I almost bought one this past season before I decided on the cart bag. It was this one....IMG_1185.jpg
I still might end up buying it. lol

I would love to have a staff bag to use when I ride in a cart and put my spare clubs in when I'm not using it. I think it would be too bulky and heavy to use on my push cart but riding would be cool. I just haven't been able to talk myself in to spending a ton of money on one that I won't use a ton.

I got a Srixon one earlier this year but rarely can use it cause the standard straps on most golf carts aren’t long enough to fit it.

Way too big for me. I primarily use a stand bag for everything unless I’m going to play in dicey weather and I’m going to carry rain gear or cold weather stuff for cold mornings

Staff stands are so nice. Maybe that's my next staffer.....hmm

I’m a big fan of my staff stand bag. The quality of the staff bag yet practicality of a stand bag

Back