What are you reading?

Grapes of Wrath

Pedro Martinez's autobiography.

I'm reading Long Walk by Stephen King. I love his work and have a large collection of his books.
Just finished Judd Apatow's "Sick In The Head". It was ok. Now reading Stephen King's "Revival" and I'm really liking it.
What is Revival about? I think I've seen it in stores.

I'm also a big fan of The Dark Tower series.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm reading Long Walk by Stephen King. I love his work and have a large collection of his books.

What is Revival about? I think I've seen it in stores.

I'm also a big fan of The Dark Tower series.

"Revival" covers the life of two people, a musician and a pastor, who are linked together since the musician was a little kid. It's really well written and more of a character driven novel than one that relies on scaring you with supernatural or crazy stuff.

The Dark Tower series are my "deserted island" books, I've been hooked on them since I was a kid. In fact, I'm thinking it's time for a re-read, which I haven't done since "The Wind Through The Keyhole" came out.

Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari. Almost finished with it and I've loved it so far. Interesting stuff.

"Revival" covers the life of two people, a musician and a pastor, who are linked together since the musician was a little kid. It's really well written and more of a character driven novel than one that relies on scaring you with supernatural or crazy stuff.

The Dark Tower series are my "deserted island" books, I've been hooked on them since I was a kid. In fact, I'm thinking it's time for a re-read, which I haven't done since "The Wind Through The Keyhole" came out.
Sounds like a good book. I'll add it to my list to pick up.

I'm not sure about re-reading The Dark Tower series. That's a lot of pages. LOL I've been thinking about re-reading them also.

Level Zero Heroes

Fix Your Body, Fix Your Swing by Joey D

and just started

Out of the Depths, a memoir of a boy who survived the Buchenwald death camps.

559d5806336efbbc206c41b86f127673.jpg
1abeee1e6ab2a80babed43a45b18edf3.jpg

Got this as a gift from my co workers ... Even has buttons that make different fart sounds .. They tell me I'm the gas man :(

Love those guys and gals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started Go Set a Watchman.

THE WAY OF KINGS by Brandon Sanderson for the fifth time.
Best book I've ever read. I read around 50 books last year, and nothing comes close. For a 1000 page book, I just breeze through this.
And everyone whom I've lent it too say its the best book they have read as well (until some have read the second book). Its rated higher than Game of Thrones on goodreads, and kindle/audible.

Termination Orders by Leo J. Maloney

Think I'm going to grab Star Wars: Before the Awakening. Yeah, it's a kids book, but has a lot of back story in it.

Just started reading A Time To Kill by John Grisham. Pretty good book usually like Stephen King so this has been a nice change of pace.

Just finished Rogue Lawyer by Grisham. His books are always fun reads. Now I'm on to the Killer Angels, about the civil war. My mom gave both to me for Christmas.

Finishing up Aziz Ansari's "Modern Romance" right now. It's actually been very interesting while hilarious at the same time. My daughter wanted to know why pie charts were making me laugh so much.

559d5806336efbbc206c41b86f127673.jpg
1abeee1e6ab2a80babed43a45b18edf3.jpg

Got this as a gift from my co workers ... Even has buttons that make different fart sounds .. They tell me I'm the gas man :(

Love those guys and gals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is funny.Your co workers have a great sense of humor

Back