Amazing Shots Thread

Dr RosenRosen

Reaction score
Handicap
Thought I would start a thread where we could post videos of amazing golf shots; i.e., the shots that mere mortals just can't fathom. Another THP'er pointed out this shot - Tiger Woods' 216 yard 6-iron, over water, from a fairway bunker, to clinch the 2000 Canadian Open:

I also love these two shots from Victor Dubuisson in the Match Play Championship:

That shot from Tiger is probably the best ive ever seen

this one isn't too bad

Last edited by a moderator:

Those were pretty ridiculous as well

this one isn't too bad
I mean even now that makes my jaw drop. Simply incredible from that spot with that club to get it that close.

I don't watch a whole lot of golf, but this was the first one that came to mind when reading the OP.

the only thing that bothers me about that one, is that he missed that short putt.

How about this one, under Major Championship 72nd hole pressure

The Most Amazing Shot in Golf...PERIOD!
Dont sweat the monotone commentary, a THPer just made a hole in one, on camera, at a HUGE THP EVENT!

I wish I had video of PhillyV's shot out of the woods through about a 1-2 foot gap, 130 some yards away, to the green about 2 feet from the pin. That was incredible.

the only thing that bothers me about that one, is that he missed that short putt.

Yep, nice routine 4, Phil :alien:

Dont sweat the monotone commentary, a THPer just made a hole in one, on camera, at a HUGE THP EVENT!

I think I remember that.. Freakin worst conceded birdie ever.

I am not a huge Bubba fan.....but you gotta include this shot

Best part of that was he completely shut Johnny Miller up!! And the fact that he didn't even read the putt he just threw down the ball and whacked it.

Clutch!

The first two that came to mind for me were these

This shot made me so mad, Fowler in the running for his first major, and then Rory does this...but it's a simply spectacular shot.

For me one of the best shots by Bubba. Driver off the deck at 2011 Kapalua

For me one of the best shots by Bubba. Driver off the deck at 2011 Kapalua

Not a Bubba fan...but that is absolutely amazing. Even moreso because it's driver off the deck, which is hard enough, but then add in the fact it's a downhill lie...Crazy!

Back