Who is Your Favorite Team?

CHIEFS

J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS

Been a fan since the day my dad brought me to a Jets game at Shea Stadium. Was a season ticket holder for many years until they moved to the new JetLife stadium.

Notre Dame Football, I couldn't imagine not watching my 12-13 ND games a year

Chicago Bears.

Go Irish!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Taking all team sports into consideration, you can only root for ONE team. Who would it be?
Steelers-Logo.jpg

LuCotio.jpg

The Montreal Canadiens of course

And just cause it's awesome...

gG7eYhG.jpg

Without question, my #1 is the San Antonio Spurs #GoSpursGo

If we include other sports, it's the San Francisco Giants and the Oakland Raiders.

I absolutely thought basketball was the dumbest thing ever UNTIL I saw David Robinson play a game. I've been hooked on the Spurs & the NBA since then. Spurs fan since 1992. I've been to San Antonio for a few home games and I've seen them play in 4 other cities. I grew up playing baseball and I actually started out as a Pittsburgh Pirates fan because of Barry Bonds. I met him as a kid at a Spring Training game in Florida. When he signed with the Giants in 1993, I followed him in my fandom and I stayed with the team ever since. I haven't yet been to San Francisco, but I've seen the Giants play in 7 different ballparks and already have some tickets for next season. As far as the Raiders go, c'mon now, it's because of Bo Jackson. I've only been to 2 Raiders games. Football just isn't as important as basketball & baseball.

I been a fan of all MY teams for well over 20 years. I get some odd looks & comments here in Illinois for not being a fan of the Illinois teams. I love this one "You grew up here. You have to like Illinois teams." Uhhhhhh no, no I don't. :bulgy-eyes:

I'm not ashamed to say that I remain a long suffering Philadelphia Eagles fan. We are tough people but most of the stories attributed are hyperbole at best though let 'em think we are all goons. I was a season ticket holder until 07 despite not living in the area for a number of year. Now I'm limited to one game at JerryWorld each year. I figure they will win the Super Bowl the year after I pass on to the great beyond.

The Saint Louis Cardinals by a landslide. Been to tons of games, including 4 World Series games. Met many of the players, and watch 100+ games a year on MLB.tv

The Philadelphia 76ers are life

Sounds like a sad life

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Now it is, but 1976 through 1983 were fun times, even some of the Barkley and Iverson era's could be fun - 2001 was a great run.

Ugh. Tough call between the Badgers and Packers for me. Id probably have to go Packers simply because they have the best QB in the NFL, are one of the best organizations in the NFL and play in a pretty soft division; not to mention the Badgers are going to have a hard time making some noise in the Big Ten with how OSU, MSU and Michigan are going to be very good teams with how difficult it is for Wisconsin to recruit top talent with their high academic standards and with the climate.

Sounds like a sad life

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Were much better off than ppl in the media would lead u to believe.

The tough times now will only make the Championship that much sweeter when it comes

Were much better off than ppl in the media would lead u to believe.

The tough times now will only make the Championship that much sweeter when it comes
Haha, how does the media make 1-26 any worse than it already is. But anyway, glad you love your team.

Haha, how does the media make 1-26 any worse than it already is. But anyway, glad you love your team.

They freakout because we're tanking on purpose to get prime draft picks and try to make us look like bad guys even tho the Lakers are doing the same damn thing but way more sneakily

Chicago Cubs! Boy it's been a ride....a few ups...lots of downs.... hoping for more ups in the near future! :)

They freakout because we're tanking on purpose to get prime draft picks and try to make us look like bad guys even tho the Lakers are doing the same damn thing but way more sneakily
The Cleveland Browns do that without even trying and how's that worked out for them? No amount of top draft picks can fix some teams

Green Bay Packers...since I was a little kid.

The Cleveland Browns do that without even trying and how's that worked out for them? No amount of top draft picks can fix some teams

Football and Basketball are completely different. Having Lebron can carry your team, JJ Watt cannot carry the Texans

Back