The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Good thing GG sat Forte. :bulgy-eyes:

Such a close matchup. Need some guys to make up for AP and Amendola

d7b9ec321f537e836e23451781bc7b4a.jpg

Guess I should have played Cousins, holy cow

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How many points does he have? The guys is passionate, and IMO a lot of fun to watch.
35 at the moment

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Funny moment in the GG/MP matchup. Goes from a highlight with Gronk catching a TD, to not counting and his kicker making another 4 point FG. Big swing.

Went from being completely out of it to staying alive. ATL in the red zone scares me a bit here.

AD with a whopping 6 points today. That's a way to send a hopeful playoff pretender packing.

Went from being completely out of it to staying alive. ATL in the red zone scares me a bit here.

Dont worry, they will do everything they can to make sure Matt Ryan cant throw it. What a disaster their offense has been today.

Plus MP, your kicker is going crazy today.
16 points is the most he has had since week 2 or something.

Sammy Watkins coming up huge with 2 TD's today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammy Watkins gives me regret

I'm not watching any games so somebody help me here. How does McCoy have 2.5 and Hilton have 3.5 points. Wtf that is awful.

My team has 40 points--and Sammy Watkins has 25.5 of them.

Death by Sammy watkins. Eff me.

Mpeterson's team is making a statement move with Garbage TD right there.

Barnidge with the quick TD.

This is really going to come down to how my RBs play I think. They're feast or famine.

Barnidge with the quick TD.

This is really going to come down to how my RBs play I think. They're feast or famine.

And for GG a whole lot of pressure on Carson Palmer.

LOL at me today. 4 guys on my opponents team combine for 113. Yeah, I've got a chance

Thanks Carr.

Ah well, always next year.

I just knew it was going to happen to GG.
Kicker goes nuts and now Danny Woodhead scores more points on the 1st drive than he has in the last 4 weeks.

Back