Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Equipment Pondering Thread

GBB 3w and apex CF 9-6 irons. And maybe a 46* MD3 and apex 5h. Oh man it's getting bad now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBB 3w and apex CF 9-6 irons. And maybe a 46* MD3 and apex 5h. Oh man it's getting bad now.

Approved. Make it happen.

Approved. Make it happen.

If it goes good this weekend in Vegas, then this will be ordered Monday!

Mizuno irons.

Which ones?

MP-15's, MP-5's, and thinking a lot about what the next JPX series will be. Just hawk pondering at this point.

Odyssey #1 Wide. Miss having that one.

Oh, and Wedges, J15s to be exact. #WPF

winter is ponder season.

I want a third Seemore m2 (I stupidly sold the first two)
I want some cool headcovers, most likely leather, sunfish is the leader at the moment.
I want to change the top of my bag, but I dont know what to get so far. I am thinking F6 driver, R15 hybrid, and some fairway wood... no Idea why, I still need to try them.
I want to replace my tin cup that I lost at the Pittsburgh invitational. or maybe buy some golfdotz.

with that said, there is a moratorium on any golf purchase until Christmas

The Aeroburner 4h is just not working for me. I think its time I sucked it up and hit a few of the Callaway offerings!

Odyssey #1 Wide. Miss having that one.

Oh, and Wedges, J15s to be exact. #WPF

YES!!! WPF!

I'm pondering post wintercopalypse MD3 wedges.

The grinds will be a bit different for me this coming year. Limited on the 50/54, and a big old banana curl on the 58. For creativity, of course.

MP5 and MD3 and its strong

Pondering affordable launch monitor options. I have no clue where to start looking

Ya I was looking at the sc100 on eBay

I don't know what they are going for on ebay, but if you check the "deal of the day" thread somebody just posted a link to woot and they are selling them new on there right now for $124.99.

Odyssey #1 Wide Some DEALS on eBay right now for them.

Odyssey #1 Wide Some DEALS on eBay right now for them.

Didnt u just buy 1 or was that something else?

And shouldnt u focus on wedge ponder weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back