Call of Duty: Black Ops III

You missed some fun ground war a couple nights ago.

I am starting to love Safeguard, we even won a domination game :)

I am going to spend some time this afternoon "working" aka practicing need to find a gun that I like. So far I haven't found anything that really shines for me like in past games. Also on that note Hardcore is SO MUCH better

You missed some fun ground war a couple nights ago.

I am starting to love Safeguard, we even won a domination game :)

Sorry dude I'm grinding the stupid sniper rifles and shotguns to get dark matter camo so I've been playing a lot of hardcore so I don't get as frustrated hahaha

Sorry dude I'm grinding the stupid sniper rifles and shotguns to get dark matter camo so I've been playing a lot of hardcore so I don't get as frustrated hahaha
Hardcore my be my new game choice. I still die a lot but I get a lot more kills

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hardcore my be my new game choice. I still die a lot but I get a lot more kills

I agree! Last night I had 6 kills! Lol, a new high for me. Thats sad though. Only 6 kills. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

hardcore used to be all I played in previous COD's but for some reason I haven't ventured into them yet on this one. I get a lot of headshots, so I don't find regular too bad yet.

Hardcore ftw

I am in the hardcore is better boat. This is the first COD that I have played hardcore and it is so much better than core. Also really liking the man O war right now

I'm REALLY new to PS4 so I'm sure this is 'old news' but I love how you can make a party to chat outside the game.

When Modern Warfare came out, we'd play for ungodly amounts of time...but we set up a skype call so our 'clan' could chat. Love technological advances :)

I am in the hardcore is better boat. This is the first COD that I have played hardcore and it is so much better than core. Also really liking the man O war right now

It's solid in HC

Basically every AR and SMG is good in hardcore. I love the Pharoah in hardcore, and the VMP.

Pharo is glorious in HC. Same with the XR and M8.

Playing off Shane's McDonalds connection host though? That is not glorious.

Pharo is glorious in HC. Same with the XR and M8.

Playing off Shane's McDonalds connection host though? That is not glorious.
Your killing me here, I think I better send you a big jug of moonshine :D

Or get a better internet connection

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Cable man will be here Monday. Can I start a go fund me for this

Back