The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not leaving right now esp. after the contract extension he accepted a month ago. Next year might be a different story. Funny how contracts mean nothing anymore.

Dude I wouldn't be surprised if that contract gets torn up. #MoneyTalks

Aggies gonna dip the stick into the Cougar pool water again? 0-1 with that approach.

Let's be honest, the cougar pool is fine, Sumlin has lost his mind from what I've read

Let's be honest, the cougar pool is fine, Sumlin has lost his mind from what I've read

I know it is, I just need 1 more year in case Strong falls on his face again next year and we need to take a dip in that water. #SelfishRequest

Less than two weeks before what should be a fantastic game between Clemson and OU.

I'm interested to see how the time off helps Clemson. They had an early bye week and played 11 straight games to finish the season.

Should be a shootout.

Less than two weeks before what should be a fantastic game between Clemson and OU.

I'm interested to see how the time off helps Clemson. They had an early bye week and played 11 straight games to finish the season.

Should be a shootout.
It should be a good one. Whichever defense shows up will be the deciding factor. Curious to see what Venables comes up with for keeping mayfield from running.

Glad the Bowl games are starting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa. Wouldn't have guessed that. Coach was just saying he hopes to have him back in Jan.

not good for the gators

That is shocking, I guess he just doesn't want to end up losing his job while sitting on the bench, then have to transfer and lose a year and come back as a senior.

Think he goes JC so he doesn't have to sit out at all?

not good for the gators

Doesn't he have to sit out the majority of next year anyways due to his ban?

Are they concurrent?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So there really is a school named north Carolina a&t

Doesn't he have to sit out the majority of next year anyways due to his ban?

Are they concurrent?

At UF he would have had to sit out the first 6 games.

At any FBS school he will have to sit out all of next year.
At any lower level school he will have to sit out 6 games.
At a JC he could play from day 1.

This New Mexico/Arizona game is pretty fun.

1st Sun Belt team to get to 11 wins. 1st team ever to win their bowl game in their first year of eligibility. Great season for the Apps!

1st Sun Belt team to get to 11 wins. 1st team ever to win their bowl game in their first year of eligibility. Great season for the Apps!

I only caught the end, but seemed like a fun game

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Been a rough day for Florida fans .. Almost as bad as watching the offense..

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

I only caught the end, but seemed like a fun game

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ohio was the third toughest team we played all year, behind Clemson and Ark. State. We had the momentum early, then Ohio took all of it in a 71 second stretch near the end of the first half. We didn't get it back until the 4Q down 24-7. It was a fun back and forth game.

Looks like knight is going to A&M although he broke my heart many times on the field he seems like a great guy and I hope he does well there

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Looks like knight is going to A&M although he broke my heart many times on the field he seems like a great guy and I hope he does well there

Since he's 3rd string at OU now and A&M has one qb on roster, its a great fit. Hahaha

Since he's 3rd string at OU now and A&M has one qb on roster, its a great fit. Hahaha
I blame Katy Perry, ever since she said she said she wanted him to call her on game day he has not been worth a darn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back