UST Mamiya & THP Team Up For 2016

Ummm what?!?! This is absolute craziness!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ummm say again? That's is downright awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hear something crazy?
Each month (for a period of time in 2016), lucky THPers will head to UST for the Tour Treatment.
They will go to their HQ, they will work with the team to create something special, and a whole lot more.

Say What?!! Wow that is amazing!!

Each month...tour treatment...create something special? That is an epic tease for more information right there.

Each month? Is that a typo? Holy 2016 batman!

UST
Each Month
Tour Treatment
Free

Just tell me now when to my my ticket!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This is gonna be awesome. Wow!

This is freaking awesome. Free tour treatment at HQ each month for 1 member, holy moly what a year 2016 will be.

Each month (for a period of time in 2016), lucky THPers will head to UST for the Tour Treatment.
They will go to their HQ, they will work with the team to create something special, and a whole lot more.
Each month????!!!! Holy smokes

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

THP truly changing the game! Almost every day something amazing announced it seems. This will be an awesome experience. Tour treatment is good!

How cool is this!! THP stepping it up for 2016

Crazy announcements today, wow

This sounds really awesome. I really want in!

What!?! This is incredible! Change is good!!!

Now this is impressive. THP 2016 is changing everything.

Wow - that is incredible!

Wow this is crazy that not just one person gets the tour treatment but one per month!!!

Very, very nice. Super year upcoming at THP

I kept seeing this thread pop up and I was like "something is going on in there, Better check it out"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! This is awesome!

Wow! This is truly #ChangingTheGame! Anxious to here more.

yup, it's pretty incredible

This is awesome! Looks like I need to hold off a little on my Recoil purchase. Would love their insight!

Back