THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

So what are folks handicaps floating at right now? Mine says a 4.9 but I think it's a little higher judging by my shortgame.

7.9, but I'm not playing quite to it right now. The rain has really hamper my practice lately and my short game is showing it.

So what are folks handicaps floating at right now? Mine says a 4.9 but I think it's a little higher judging by my shortgame.

Around a 20, but I haven't been inputting many rounds lately. With not getting to play much this summer spending time with my mom, I'm lucky that it didn't skyrocket. My wedge game was pretty bad, so I've been putting a lot of work into it lately and it's getting good at the range, now I just have to find some time without rain to take it to the course. I should be able to get back down to 18 pretty quickly now that college is done and my mom has recovered from having a lung removed so I'm not running to VA every weekend.

Current index is 9.8 but last 5 rounds haven't been near that...probably playing more like a 11-12, but I plan to put in work over the winter so I would expect for me to be playing at my current hdcp when March comes around.

I ended 2014 at 20.1 I didn't keep one this year as I knew the year was mostly going to be about trying to find a swing that I could rely on after surgery. Played to about a 30 in the two THP evemts. But by my last few rounds of the year I was probably closer to 18 to 20.

I will be keeping one in 2016.

Uh oh... guess I better start checking in a little more regularly... definitely would love to be a part of this!!!

Uh oh... guess I better start checking in a little more regularly... definitely would love to be a part of this!!!

Glad to see you back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 to 12 but I 'm hoping for better by the time the event is held!

High. I'd like to be in the low double digits by the time of the event.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Captains will be announced in the next few weeks.
THP wil be tasking them with doing the same as the other Regional Rivalry events. Half the team is chosen from signups and they are responsible for the other half.
We will be asking them to choose THPers that either are active throughout the forum, or plan on becoming active.

A bad back is my handicap

Captains will be announced in the next few weeks.
THP wil be tasking them with doing the same as the other Regional Rivalry events. Half the team is chosen from signups and they are responsible for the other half.
We will be asking them to choose THPers that either are active throughout the forum, or plan on becoming active.

Can't wait to see the announcement and the team selection. Will be a task for the captains that are selected.

Glad to see you back!

Thanks... just been way too crazy the last several weeks... hoping for things to get back to normal

Thanks... just been way to crazy the last several weeks... hoping for things to get back to normal
Still gotta get out with you since we missed our last outing.
Good to see everything is OK

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Playing to around an 18, haven't been able to play much with all this rain.

Just went over the food in another RR thread, so figured it belongs here as well.
So its BBQ vs Crab Cakes.
Hmmmm.

Just went over the food in another RR thread, so figured it belongs here as well.
Hmmmm.

Both would be awesome.

Hmmmm.
Both are good choices. I'm a salty guy since my second favorite sport is salt water fishing.
So my vote is crab cakes.

If the event is close enough, I'll fire up the smoker and provide some good old Carolina Style pulled pork for everyone. And I'll bring the sauce on the side for you wimpy guys up north that can't handle the vinegar based sauce.

If the event is close enough, I'll fire up the smoker and provide some good old Carolina Style pulled pork for everyone. And I'll bring the sauce on the side for you wimpy guys up north that can't handle the vinegar based sauce.
You kiddin... vinegar is the only way to go for BBQ!

We will definitely have a restaurant to host the dinner at where everybody can break bread together.

You kiddin... vinegar is the only way to go for BBQ!

Finally, someone from VA that knows good pulled pork. I made the sauce for a family get together in VA and got funny looks from everyone.

Back