2018 THP Fantasy Football - Signup Now

PM sent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on the waiting list but it looks like it will fill quick

Lets get these leagues full! I think this makes us on to league number 4 and it would be awesome to see 7 leagues. That would be more than last year right?

I'm in!

Sad, time doesn't work and not doing auto draft again. :(

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On the waiting list for the next league!

I got busy with work today and missed this. PM sent!

Great first day of signups everybody. Been out of the loop most of the day traveling, but leagues are taking shape.

New to THP and the Albatross Club, PM sent! Hoping to get into a league or get on the waitlist. Looking forward to some friendly banter all season long.

Last edited:
All signed up and payment sent. Looking forward to the challenge of a 16 team league again!

New to THP and the Albatross Club, PM sent! Hoping to get into a league or get on the waitlist. Looking forward to some friendly banter all season long.

Welcome to THP and good luck. GolferGal should have an idea soon how close we are to league 4

Trying to figure out whether I'll be able to do it this year. I've got a trip that's going to keep me out of the country for 3 weekends during Sept, and I'm not sure what my access to Internet is going to be.

Come on THP'rs lets fill this league and at least one more. It has been more than a decade since I last played fantasy football and I am looking forward to the extra excitement on Sundays it brings. This website is so much more than just golf.

We have another league filled and PM's just went out. We already have people on the waitlist for the next league, so hopefully we can get that one filled too.

PM sent.

Keep those signups coming. Got to busy with work and missed the start of signups. I've played this every year and the thought of sitting out this year stinks.

Kudos to GG for setting this up and the great communication (as always). Looking forward to this.

Finally paid up and I’m ready.

Back