2018 THP Fantasy Football - Signup Now

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The THP 2018 Fantasy Football League is now official. We will start with 3 leagues of 16 teams. Once those are filled, we will have people on the waiting list and when we reach 16 people, another league will be formed. THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, you can get the details here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/99079-2018-Albatross-Club-is-Now-Open-THPers-Making-A-Difference

Once participants are set in stone and divisible by 16, we will select members for each league.

Draft Date & Time
The drafts will be set for Tuesday September 4th at 7pm EST. This is the first week of the season.

Prizes
The 1st place winner of each league will win a set of irons!

Cost
Outside of being a THP Albatross Club Member, there will be a small cost. Like last year, we will be asking for a $20 donation from each of the participants. This is done for a number of reasons including that we believe that people with a "stake" in it have a smaller chance to vanish half way through the season.

To sign up for the league, contact GolferGal via private message and instructions will be sent to you within a timely manner. Remember, while we would love to have everybody be able to participate, there are only so many open spots, so act early. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.

Send GolferGal a PM to get instructions.
Instructions will give you all details, read them over in full.
Follow those instructions.
Get PM back with information that you are entered.
In a few days/week, you will receive a message how to access the league.
Access League and Confirm Team
In the PM back you will choose talkative league or less talkative league
We will once again be using ESPN for our Fantasy Football.
16 Teams In Each League
14 Regular Season Weeks & 2 Playoff Weeks.
Top 4 Teams Make the Playoffs

Rosters
QB 1
RB 2
RB/WR/TE 1
WR 2
TE 1
D/ST 1
K 1
Bench 7

Draft Lottery
To add to the fun and intrigue we will be doing a draft lottery using the THP Raffle Drum and posting the results for the draft order. This way people will know their draft position a few days before the draft and be able to prepare accordingly.

Co-Commissioner
JB will not be partaking in the leagues, so he will act as commissioner in case anything comes up. We will be looking for a co-commissioner in each league to assist with the day to day stuff as well. This will include using our format to get their league setup or giving access to THP briefly (via ESPN) to setup league and scoring.

Misc
These leagues are for active forum members that plan on being around throughout the season. If you have not been active in the past, this is your chance to join in on something that everybody seems to enjoy. This league is about fun, fans, and some neat prizes. It is about football, THP, and creating once again the best fantasy football experience for everybody involved.

Its about bragging rights
Its about trash talk (for some)
Its about the gridiron
Its about fun
Its about AWESOME prizes

Tradition Continues!

The 10th Annual THP Fantasy Football League!

attachment.php

PM sent, I'm looking forward to this!!!!

PM sent. Ready for another beat down. Haha

PM sent ready for this year!!

PM sent. Every year over the last three years my record has improved and last year i missed playoffs by a tie breaker. This year is my year!

PM sent!

I'm in, first time with THP and I'm looking forward to this...

Nice to see so many jumping in. Always a great time each week with the banter.

Alright I'm back for more punishment...I mean fun! haha

Ready to do battle again this year

PM is in. Look forward to the season.

2018 THP Fantasy Football - Signup Now

PM sent! All setup and ready to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Set of irons? I'm in. This is always fun every year.

Pm incoming!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PM sent! Looking forward to this!

2 leagues basically full and moving to league 3.

Pm sent. Let’s do this!!!

PM sent! LET'S GOOOOOOO

2 leagues full+

PM inbound. Let's do this.

Sorry for the delay getting back to everyone, I had a really important meeting to go to, but I'm back now and everyone has received a PM back for me.

Like JB said, 2 leagues already full and the 3rd is almost full so keep the PM's coming and I will get that 3rd on filled up and set.

Sending PM now!

Sorry for the delay getting back to everyone, I had a really important meeting to go to, but I'm back now and everyone has received a PM back for me.

Like JB said, 2 leagues already full and the 3rd is almost full so keep the PM's coming and I will get that 3rd on filled up and set.

Feeding Arrow is an important meeting.:banana: We all appreciate you and JB putting this thing together again.

PM sent, would love to smack some THPers around in fantasy ;)

Back