DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool with me

FIXED

We cant confirm location, but what we can say is that 2016 Albatross Club Members in Texas in 2016 are going to have a heck of a time.

We cant confirm location, but what we can say is that 2016 Albatross Club Members in Texas in 2016 are going to have a heck of a time.

213a72db74267e3f5c0d365fd58234fe.jpg

Im not sure what that means and am mobile, so cant see if you are an AC member, but I will assume it means you are excited enough to wear a hideous jacket?

I'm ready to hear what this is. Even if I have to travel back to Texas to particpate.

Im not sure what that means and am mobile, so cant see if you are an AC member, but I will assume it means you are excited enough to wear a hideous jacket?

dj is not one yet but I expect him to be very soon. Good dude and we've had fun on the course the past few months!

dj is not one yet but I expect him to be very soon. Good dude and we've had fun on the course the past few months!

I was in 2014 but passed this year due to no thp events in our area.

I was in 2014 but passed this year due to no thp events in our area.

Well, looks like that changes for 2016. Plus the donation supports the Humane Society!

Awesome! Love the love.

Sounds like fun! Cant wait to hear more!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a 3w with a stiff shaft that I can try out?

Sorry to say that I don't. I believe all of mine are reg shaft.
Does anyone have a 3w with a stiff shaft that I can try out?

Sorry to say that I don't. I believe all of mine are reg shaft.
No worries, I just want to try something new. A 3w would have been great on #18 during our scramble when I tried to carry the river from 235 out. Almost made it with my 18° hybrid.

Thursday, 12/24
10:22AM, $26 including cart
Prairie Lakes

1) Cookie
2) djcoolaid1914
3) filled
4) filled

Last edited:
Thursday, 12/24
mid-morning
Prairie Lakes

1) Cookie
2) djcoolaid1914
3)
4)
Can't make it on Thursday. But, I will be at my parents house in GP Christmas Day and Saturday. So if anyone wants to get out at Prairie Lakes or Tangle Ridge Saturday I'm in, weather permitting.

Can't make it on Thursday. But, I will be at my parents house in GP Christmas Day and Saturday. So if anyone wants to get out at Prairie Lakes or Tangle Ridge Saturday I'm in, weather permitting.

I would but I'll be helping my mom get the remainder of her stuff out of the Lakehouse she just sold.

Well, my stressful hurdle is behind me. Took my final test this morning at work. I'm all good to go out and work on aircraft in Miami. Just waiting on a report date and a few classes to get 737 and Airbus qualified.
Now I'm ready for some time off. 10/11 days should be good enough.

Congrats buddy, I knew you would do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back