The Official Milestone Thread

This is my 70,000th post and it comes on my 68th birthday. Looks like retirees have a little extra time for posts huh?
Congrats and Happy Bday!!!

Wow 70k is next level DD, well done.

This is my 70,000th post and it comes on my 68th birthday. Looks like retirees have a little extra time for posts huh?

Whoa, that's an incredible number for an even better man! Congrats!

Look at DD do work! Nice Randy, congrats!

Congrats DD. Really appreciate all you do here!

Slowly getting up to my next milestone but no where near as awesome as you guys.

Just passed the 3000th post milestone, didn't know I was so talkative :alien2:

Congrats on the milestones guys!

Whoa Randy that is incredible!

I just noticed i passed the 6000 post mark today. :D:D

I hit the 1k mark sometime this week! I wish I knew more about equipment to be able to share more but I share what I feel somebody else might find valuable and some banter here and there. Either way I appreciate THP and everyone here!

Love seeing all the milestones hit.

Great job on the milestones fellas!

Just got to 16,000 again lol

Congrats. ...again

Man, here it is. Number 12,000! Hopefully WAY more than that to come! It's been an absolute pleasure being able to hang around this place and make some of the best friends I have in my life. Here's to many many more posts!!

Congrats on the milestones. Six4three5 nice job getting to 12. Just passed 11k myself over the holidays. Didn't even realize it until now.

Man, here it is. Number 12,000! Hopefully WAY more than that to come! It's been an absolute pleasure being able to hang around this place and make some of the best friends I have in my life. Here's to many many more posts!!

Congrats...here's to 12k more

Well done guys, congrats and keep those numbers rolling. :thumb:

Just got to 16,000 again lol

That's funny because I just looked at mine and realized I am under 1000 again even though I hit it once already not too long ago. Lol

That's funny because I just looked at mine and realized I am under 1000 again even though I hit it once already not too long ago. Lol

You must banter a lot hehe

Hit 1000 posts. Never would have thought I would enjoy this community so much. It has really elevated my passuon for the game.

Hit 1000 posts. Never would have thought I would enjoy this community so much. It has really elevated my passuon for the game.

It really is a one of a kind place. I mean I am sitting here listening to my family snore in a hotel room THPing when I should be sleeping in prep for our long drive tomorrow.

Congrats and here is to the next 10000!

Just wait until 2016 REALLY gets rolling, your mind will be blown.

Hit 11,000 posts for a second time this week. Looking forward to the next 11,000.

Back