Ben Hogan PTx Irons Review Thread

Gorgeous. Just happened to be on their site and went thru the fitting again hoping it woukd give me the PTx setup but not yet, still has ft worth.

My lord....non in hand photos really don't do these justice.

See, THIS is an iron style I expected out of the Hogan name.

Oh wow! Thats a great looking iron!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The silouette of Mr. Hogan on there is so damn cool. These are so, well....CLASSY. I know I keep saying it, but that is the word that keeps coming back.

JM

The silouette of Mr. Hogan on there is so damn cool. These are so, well....CLASSY. I know I keep saying it, but that is the word that keeps coming back.

JM
Because you're correct....

Well look what just arrived
aedf3ca206efaf3229c6d1fc56547baa.jpg
That pic is STUNNING! What a classy looking iron that screams performance at the same time.

Those things are down right gorgeous!!

I thought I had etched the video, but could not remember any details.
Just finished it, and I guess I hadn't checked it out.
These sound fantastic. The CG location is quite interesting. Would love to hit these sometime and see what the ball flight is like.

They are just so flipping classic and gorgeous. I love them.

Any pics of the look at address? My old Hogan Channelbacks are tiny little blades with quite a bit of offset, curious where these went with that.

That's a good looking iron!

They are gorgeous

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm far more interested in these than the other set they released. Good looking clubs.

Damn those are stunning. I know what I'm dreaming about tonight.

The more I see these the more I like them, just a great looking iron.

I love the look of these irons more and more each day.

Looks to be the perfect mix of form and function

Well look what just arrived
aedf3ca206efaf3229c6d1fc56547baa.jpg

Love the look. I'll be very anxious to hear your feedback on how forgiving they are to hit.

JB: will you have on course tomorrow for some testing with THP'ers?

I like your thinking here Cookie. Jump on the testing quickly.

If you would like, I will take a couple of the irons out there and get some feedback for you guys...haha

If you would like, I will take a couple of the irons out there and get some feedback for you guys...haha

I would enjoy reading the thoughts of THP'ers but I know how challenging it can be with 20 clubs and not wanting to slow down play. Feedback in due time!

Back