Probably 2

I would say 3 or 4 on average if the course is tough woth lots of water. Last course I played for the first time had a lot of water and I played pretty well but managed to lose 3.

The courses I play I rarely lose a ball and generally replace them only when the brand name starts becoming indistinguishable. :D

I tend to keep the ball in play, so I would say 1 or 2 and 3 only if I am having a real bad day on a real tough course.

My home course I play the same ball all day. Maybe lose 1 but not often. But I played a course while traveling for work earlier this year where I only was able to finish because I found 2 balls. I lost every ball in my bag and then lost one of the two I found.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Depends on the course and my swing that day but seldom more than 2!

On a good day just one, on a lousy day 6, so on the average around 3.

Lost two with water in play on two holes today. Yep one each. A course with a lot of water? Four to six.

I was really bad at loosing balls in hazards for a long time, I'm trying to get better at playing my miss out of harms way, this year on good day I'd say I've gotten it down to 4.

I could drop 6+ if I'm playing like garbage which is completely possible and those mostly off the tee.

2 or 3.

Sleeves, that is.

I would say Im playing 2-3 balls per round.

Typically 3 or so. But this past year I played a super tough course (for me) with lots of trouble and OB and I went through over 25 balls. Thank God it was only 18 holes as I only had 1 more spare ball left at the end.

2 to 3 in play on average for a tough course. Keep the ball in front of me for the most part.

One or two on average.

2-3 typically. I don't usually look for my ball and just continue playing. With water involved I jump to 3-5 balls per round.

1 to 2

With a lot of water on the course (not something we see here a lot), probably 2-3, unless my driver is really letting me down.

3-5 typically. Though this week i was the only one on the course so i ended up finding 30+. So i am good for awhile.

No more than 3 normally

It varies for me more than really should. I've played tough courses and only lost 2 or 3, and other times it's been several more than that. I need to get keeping it in the 2-3 or less all of the time.

Back