2018 Wyndham Championship

So glad the USGA banned anchored putters so they could all stop using them for about two years until they realized the nothing was gonna be done about it thanks to Langer.

Now they’re all using them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USGA shouldn't have allowed them in the first place. How many years did they let players use them? Then they banned them.

Furyk may need to consider picking himself for the Ryder Cup team..haha.

Sergio better start making birdies if he wants to make the playoffs. Though, the way he has been playing this year, it would likely be one and done.

Ugghhh, terrible drive for CT Pan :bulgy-eyes:

Oh boy C.T. Pan. Tied for the lead on the 18th tee and he blows the drive OB. Was striping them all day.

Oh wow CT, duuuuuude

That hurt to watch....but Sneds not in an ideal spot off 17 tee either. If Pan can save bogey then could still have a chance.

Oh boy C.T. Pan. Tied for the lead on the 18th tee and he blows the drive OB. Was striping them all day.
That's a tough way to go down

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Smart play by Sneds on 17 into green.

The announcers cursed him!!

Nice win for Sneds!!!

Brutal double to finish, Sneds just has to limp in and he's got it

That hurt to watch....but Sneds not in an ideal spot off 17 tee either. If Pan can save bogey then could still have a chance.

Buddy had 50-2500 on Pan. I think I might have to talk him off the ledge

Sneeeeeeds!

C T said he heard something, or had noises in his head, and should've backed off, regrouped and then give it a good whack. Woulda, shoulda.....coulda. Great learning experience to put in the bank for the next time.

Great win Sneds.

Nice win for Snedeker. Whenever I see him, all I can think about is that commercial with the dude from GoT. "Sendeker, Snedeker, Snedeker".

I went out to the Wyndham for a few hours this afternoon. A few observations that you don’t get watching on tv:

After Billy Horschel hit his drive on #18 (which was BLASTED btw) a volunteer picked up his tee and handed it to a kid standing beside me. Horschel plays PXG branded tees to go along with his clubs, bag, etc. which for some reason was interesting to me.

Walking up #17 fairway, someone yelled at Jim Furyk “PICK TIGER!!” Furyk must hear this 35 times a round. Also, no way in heck he doesn’t pick Tiger.

Webb Simpson seems like a really nice guy.

Not sure how much of the coverage showed CT Pan being his own caddy. He was carrying his bag a lot.

People get really drunk at golf tournaments. Really drunk.

I saw plenty of drunk people but didn’t hear one “MASHED POTATOES” or “BA BA BOOEY”

I was at the 2015 Wyndham on Sunday when Tiger was in contention until the back 9. Totally different tournament with Tiger on the grounds vs no Tiger. Obviously. In 2015 it was mass chaos. Pandemonium on the holes Tiger was playing. Today the course was one thousand times more chill than in 2015. That being said, I’d pick a tournament with Tiger and all that craziness every time.

People get really drunk at golf tournaments. Really drunk.

I saw plenty of drunk people but didn’t hear one “MASHED POTATOES” or “BA BA BOOEY”

There was a very loud one just as CT Pan hit his tee shot off 18, which he blocked / cut OOB. Whether it put him off or not (the timing was very close) I don’t know but there’s no need for it.

There was a very loud one just as CT Pan hit his tee shot off 18, which he blocked / cut OOB. Whether it put him off or not (the timing was very close) I don’t know but there’s no need for it.

That’s too bad. I can’t stand the idiotic yelling just to get on tv, but it’s significantly worse when it negatively impacts actual play. It would be nice if the Tour would take a stand on getting rid of theses yahoos but I’m sure won’t.

Back