Odyssey Putters Thread

Reminds me of that Jessica chick in who framed rodger rabbit.

Reminds me of that Jessica chick in who framed rodger rabbit.
Exactly. Which isn't good... When it'd supposed to be a dude. Lol

Have an open mind guys!

Rolled the #7 tank cruiser for the first time this weekend up in Tampa. Had all kinds of issues with distance control. Took me almost 15 holes to dial it in . Halfway through around I adjusted and dropped the 30 g weight from the grip and put the 15g weight at the grip. Still had the 20 g weights at the bottom. Thinking I may just put 15g weights at the bottom like most others are rolling. The ball rolled true off the face though and went exactly where I was aiming. The #7 shape is easier to align for me. Excited to get more rounds this week with it in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolled the #7 tank cruiser for the first time this weekend up in Tampa. Had all kinds of issues with distance control. Took me almost 15 holes to dial it in . Halfway through around I adjusted and dropped the 30 g weight from the grip and put the 15g weight at the grip. Still had the 20 g weights at the bottom. Thinking I may just put 15g weights at the bottom like most others are rolling. The ball rolled true off the face though and went exactly where I was aiming. The #7 shape is easier to align for me. Excited to get more rounds this week with it in the bag

With the tank cruiser line I tended to not like the heavier weight in the grip. 35" with 20s in the head and 15 in the grip gave me a good feel of the head. I always like heavier swing weight though

With the tank cruiser line I tended to not like the heavier weight in the grip. 35" with 20s in the head and 15 in the grip gave me a good feel of the head. I always like heavier swing weight though

Yeah I'm at 35" as well. The 20g in the head and 15g at the grip Felt much better once I changed

Yeah I'm at 35" as well. The 20g in the head and 15g at the grip Felt much better once I changed

Yep, that's how I roll except 20 toe 10 heel. "I never 3 put" that way. This thing is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great day of putting yesterday with my V-Line Works. I can't remember another round when I've had 9 one-putts.

Adding the 75g counter weight in the grip helped a ton.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

:alien:

Haha I do prefer the overall design and look of the white one. And sad to see it go. But I think it was good for both parties and I don't want to try to find another one lol no way I was gaming it without having another one to keep clean

If we're going to talk super rare, try this one. One of the first ever "made for" odyssey cover. I've never seen one on eBay but always looking.
2ce084987222f22f6ae2dd1792b0fdff.jpg

Maybe we need an Odyssey covers thread to go with this thread.

If we're going to talk super rare, try this one. One of the first ever "made for" odyssey cover. I've never seen one on eBay but always looking.

I've tried to hunt these down with no luck #NewHolyGrail

Super rare is this

b789cb59ba024035821cca0f4c2ad738.jpg

And I still think an Odyssey cover thread would be a good idea.

Super rare is this

b789cb59ba024035821cca0f4c2ad738.jpg

And I still think an Odyssey cover thread would be a good idea.

Only problem is, no amount of money could buy that one. All the others can be bought just like the putters in this thread, that headcover though, #priceless

Only problem is, no amount of money could buy that one. All the others can be bought just like the putters in this thread, that headcover though, #priceless

I can be bribed...haha

Gorgeous!

I got in my first 9 tonight with the milled collection #2. I'd been using a slightly heavier head so it took a couple holes to get the weight of the stroke down, but after that I really started to roll it well. Found the bottom of the cup a few times and saw a great end over end roll on the ball which I am always eager to see.

The feed/soundback of insert putters sound really good these days. I had zero issues with the responsiveness or sound that I was getting out of the #2.

I want to get my hands on a White Ice. Maybe the Dart.

Back