2018 Wyndham Championship

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Wyndham Championship is a professional golf tournament in North Carolina on the PGA Tour. It is played annually in Greensboro, and was originally the "Greater Greensboro Open." Wikipedia
Course: Sedgefield Country Club - Golf Pro Shop
Month played: August
Par: 70
Date founded: 1938
Length: 7,127 yards (6,517 m)

Last year's winner; Henrik Stenson

This is the place guys can keep that card for next year or be bummed because they have to go to Q school again.

SNEDS!

9/14 fairways
15/18 greens
108 feet of putts made
59!

Unreal round by Sneds! Out of nowhere too

Woah 59! And he opened bogey-par-par hahaha thats incredible.

They were talking about the guys going off this afternoon, how that has to feel. You haven't even hit a single golf shot, and you're already 11 back.

GMac, who needs a good number to retain his card, is even after day one.

Not going to get it done, my dude. Ugh.

GMac, who needs a good number to retain his card, is even after day one.

Not going to get it done, my dude. Ugh.

Shame, too. I dig that guy.

Sneds! Awesome round dude! 5 better than any other player that has finished. Sergio and Lowry better gets their arses in gear tomorrow if they want to make the playoffs.

Going through the details of Sneds round is insanity. His proximity to the hole on his back 9 was absolutely ridiculous.

59 with a freaking bogey? LOL. Hell of a round from Sneds!!!

Sneeeeedeker!

picked a good week to pick sneds in fantasy

oof I just saw the field for this one, kind of a post majors letdown
I know I did the same, I looked to see who would chase down Sneds.... And there was no one.

Keep your eyes on John Oda. He's getting his PGA Tour legs well grounded. He's a Player.

Let's see how Sneds does tomorrow afternoon. Ryan Moore is hitting it great but his putter ran out of gas the last 4 - 5 holes. Lots of golf left.

Sneds is obviously the story early in the tournament. Still a lot of golf to be played and I foresee a few low 60 rounds to come from the field before it's over.

I work EMS in neighboring Winston Salem and first responders get in free each day. Gonna try and get over there Sunday and check out the action. Hope to get some pics posted on here.

Does Sneeeeedeker post 66 or better today? I'm going with yes although my recollection is that it is rare for someone to go fairly low after posting a really low round.

Does Sneeeeedeker post 66 or better today? I'm going with yes although my recollection is that it is rare for someone to go fairly low after posting a really low round.

He's +1 after 10 holes so far. Not likely. CT Pan is at -11 right now in the clubhouse.

Several rounds in the mid 60's already recorded today. Could see a few guy going really low.

So glad the USGA banned anchored putters so they could all stop using them for about two years until they realized the nothing was gonna be done about it thanks to Langer.

Now they’re all using them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back