TM Speedblaades or Rocketblades?

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
For those that are playing, or have played, these irons, what do you think of them. The Rocketblade irons are upgrades to the Speedblades and a year or do newer, right? How are the stock graphite shafts? Low, mid or high launch?

TIA

I think the majority of the people who have played both liked the Speedblades best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that are playing, or have played, these irons, what do you think of them. The Rocketblade irons are upgrades to the Speedblades and a year or do newer, right? How are the stock graphite shafts? Low, mid or high launch?

TIA

I owned and played the Rocketbladez and Rocketbladez Tour irons. The standard set had stock KBS Tour 90's in them and the Tour set had KBS C-Taper 130g in them. I thought they were both solid iron sets, with an emphasis on distance due to the intro of the speed pockets. I hit the ball high with both shafts, but that was more on my swing rather than the shafts.

TIA

I believe the Speedblades were newer than the Rocketbladez.

I enjoyed my time with the speedblades. Very forgiving game improvement irons. I was custom fit into them, so I can speak to the stock shaft options at all. The clubs however were pretty high launch for me, though not as high as the WS C200s

Back