Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hardcore on my C200 ponder. Can't wait to try those sticks out, crossing my fingers GolfSmith will carry them.

Pondering putting the 5Deep back in the bag. Literally tinkering for the sake of tinkering, but it was a fun club when it worked for me.

Pondering putting the 5Deep back in the bag. Literally tinkering for the sake of tinkering, but it was a fun club when it worked for me.

I'm having that same exact ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A putter WELL WELL out of my reach at the moment but still a hard ponder ha

Haha. I'm guessing he showed you the same one he told me about. It's a beauty

Pretty cheap on eBay

I saw that. Become part of my daily eBay search ritual now.

Yea I am assuming so I dont even like Scottys but something about that putter. I hope he buys it soon so I dont

Won't lie, I don't like them either but after that, I'm inclined to start looking at them now.

My latest ponder is a Callaway GBB 10.5º, shaft TBD. Time to go poke around Golf Mart :D

Still a #1 wide.

"Or Better Offer" on eBay is still stupid. Selling for $139.99 "or better offer". My offer of $119 wasnt good, neither was $129. Whattheeffever.

Still a #1 wide.

"Or Better Offer" on eBay is still stupid. Selling for $139.99 "or better offer". My offer of $119 wasnt good, neither was $129. Whattheeffever.

Wonder if you would be denied at 139. I swear people do it just to get some interest.

Still a #1 wide.

Works? I feel like CPO had them for less than that with the discounts they were offering.

Works? I feel like CPO had them for less than that with the discounts they were offering.
CPO has them for $115ish.

Might have to try to sling a deal at Edwin Watts.

Haha. I'm guessing he showed you the same one he told me about. It's a beauty

Yea I am assuming so I dont even like Scottys but something about that putter. I hope he buys it soon so I dont
I look at that suckered every day. Just can't seem to pull the trigger haha

lets see some pics of it

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

oh wow thats slick

$2700.00 and no headcover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back