Game Golf Without Phone?

Buster1

Reaction score
Handicap
9 GHIN
Hey Game Golfers!

I have Game Golf Live and was wondering if it's possible to track a round without using a phone at all? Can you simply walk up to the 1st tee, turn the unit on (let it sync with the satellites of course) and tag/play?

I'm headed overseas on business and will be playing some golf. My cell phone will not have any connectivity except WiFi at the clubhouse. But a few courses may not offer WiFi so there wont be a way to pair up the device and phone pre-round.

Wondering if you guys have tried the Live unit without a phone?

Thank you.

Hey Game Golfers!

I have Game Golf Live and was wondering if it's possible to track a round without using a phone at all? Can you simply walk up to the 1st tee, turn the unit on (let it sync with the satellites of course) and tag/play?

I'm headed overseas on business and will be playing some golf. My cell phone will not have any connectivity except WiFi at the clubhouse. But a few courses may not offer WiFi so there wont be a way to pair up the device and phone pre-round.

Wondering if you guys have tried the Live unit without a phone?

Thank you.

It's how I play 100% of my rounds. I do not use my cell for anything related to Game Golf, although I do have the app downloaded. I always tag and then upload when I get home.

It's how I play 100% of my rounds. I do not use my cell for anything related to Game Golf, although I do have the app downloaded. I always tag and then upload when I get home.
Do exactly the same I upload on pc when home

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Okay, so you guys don't pair or sync up anything? You have GG Live?

I may have to try this stateside once before I go.

Okay, so you guys don't pair or sync up anything? You have GG Live?

I may have to try this stateside once before I go.

Yep have GG Live and no I don't mess with my phone at all for anything GG related. I do have them sync'd in case something happens to the belt device, but as far as when all is working with the belt device nope. My phone is used for music, grint, text/email whatever else during the round.

Back