The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey Badger missing the remainder of the season could be a big key for the Cards.
Did i just see their entire secondary made pro bowl?

What happened there? We were watching in a restaurant with no sound.

The ref said "You want to kick off?" before the player said a word. He looked confused and said yes we will kick off. They are so used to deferring, that its still on the player, but why would the ref say that?

That's really strange. Didn't end so well for them.

Glad I wasn't home until now to see the Jags once again forgetting they had a game today...

I hate it when Hawks play the Rams...

CXQuAnvUkAA2eP3.png

Wtf thats messed up

Its a bad choice by the player, but its like the refs played for the Jets.
In my cold calling collections day we called that using an assumptive opening

I hate it when Hawks play the Rams...

Always ugly the last 5 years except about 1 blowout.

Glad Seattle appears to have been reading their own press clippings just like in the offseason. So lacking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Bruce Irvin hit on the QB was dirty.

That Bruce Irvin hit on the QB was dirty.

Dirty, and stupid. He had issues since college, don't know why the reached up to draft a third down pass rusher. He's contributed I guess, but I could do without him.

He is so talented in spots, there is just no reason for it

Clay Matthews is a dick. What a dbag move to reach out to help a qb up and then pull your hand away.

PED > PSI but that story will go nowhere because... Payton Manning

Refs are always against the Patriots this year and nothing will be done about it. It's risen well above conspiracy theory at this point

Whether the ref used the Jedi mind trick or not on the Pats, they're claiming now they did inexplicably want to kick.

Either way, I don't think it can be argued that the Jets didn't dominate the majority of that game

Is there another camera angle showing the situation? Because while you don't hear him say we want to kick first we don't know that he didn't say it where it wasn't heard or make a motion.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

In Arizona: FAT GUY TOUCHDOWN

Is there another camera angle showing the situation? Because while you don't hear him say we want to kick first we don't know that he didn't say it where it wasn't heard or make a motion.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's really what I wanted to see, they only play the audio with no video since the main camera is staring at the coin. I was assuming he mouthed it and/or gestured to the ref and the ref said what he said to confirm, but unless they show video like that it does seem as if the ref initiated through the audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back