The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Well....if you're gonna lose, lose big and in a situation where all you can do is laugh. Better than losing by a few points I suppose, right?

I just knew it was going to happen to GG.
Kicker goes nuts and now Danny Woodhead scores more points on the 1st drive than he has in the last 4 weeks.
100% sure that's MY fault.

Anybody know what the Eagles are doing with Demarco Murry. Am I better off running Spiller or J. Bell out there?

Have quite the battle going against JMan in league #2. Not sure either one of us want any part of Russtopher next week though with the ridiculous amount of points he put up so far this week

Have quite the battle going against JMan in league #2. Not sure either one of us want any part of Russtopher next week though with the ridiculous amount of points he put up so far this week

Yeah...ummmm.....no, you don't. But to make it to the championship game is a big accomplishment so gotta go for it!

Yeah...ummmm.....no, you don't. But to make it to the championship game is a big accomplishment so gotta go for it!

I'd be excited to make it, as I've never even made the playoffs, but it'd likely be a relaxing weekend given his history.

Looks like my run is at an end. Ran into a Cam Newton buzz saw.

Anybody know what the Eagles are doing with Demarco Murry. Am I better off running Spiller or J. Bell out there?

I couldn't find any consensus on the RB situation, so I ended up sitting Mathews. Seems like it'll be a 3 man committee.

Wow, of course Danny Woodhead scores another TD in the 1st half. To say its fun in this house right now would not be too accurate.
MPeterson is going to outscore his point total for the year this way...haha

I couldn't find any consensus on the RB situation, so I ended up sitting Mathews. Seems like it'll be a 3 man committee.

Too bad Yates sucked for this week, since Woodhead is having a day.

Baldwin another 2 touches wow... Too bad it doesn't matter for me except for the losers bracket

Its looking more and more like the number 1 seed and the number 3 seed are going to be advancing in league 4.

My team is sleeping today.

#nailedit

It's really like clockwork this year. We'll see how my other RB choice goes though. Anderson doesn't look great so far.

It's really like clockwork this year. We'll see how my other RB choice goes though. Anderson doesn't look great so far.

Even you ahve to be surprised by this Woodhead performance right?

Oh - one hundred percent. More giving Pete a hard time than anything.

Don't mess with the O'Carroll MUSH.

Jeremy Hill is killing me, why can't they give the ball to Bernard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Jeremy Hill The TD vulture. that's 2 now.

And I am going to lose and be last in the league, again. FML

OMG, Woodhead with his 3rd before halftime? Seriously?

Emanual Sanders is going to lock it up for Ddec. Trade for Arod did not pay off. Wilson is a stud and has been excellent down the stretch.

Woodhead's line is past the point of absurdity.

Back